Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PPS43 9mm conversion

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yupper, can't wait to get my hands on both of mine. Hope my ammo gets here quick after I order it too, I've only got 1 box of x25 left right now,,gerrr, but 3500 will be inbound as soon as everyone's done with the holidays and I can start to do business again. That will be at least a week and a half out I'd think,,man I'm going to have to be patient I guess,,that will be tough!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I picked up a pallet of 7.62X25 year before last. Kind of expensive but, real good stuff to feed my PP43, TT33s and, a PPSH41.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A pallet,,, Damn guess you'd better let loose a couple cases this way to me!!!

Some folks are getting crazy on prices for x25 surplus, it took some serious shopping to find some that wasn't in the hands of gougers. Seems they'd learn when they see it sit there day after day on some auction site with no bids,,,duhhhhh!!! 50 60 cents a round,,,,GET REAL FOLKS, I can buy commercial current production for that.

Feedback Score

twa, not sure but don't you need a feed ramp for the loading?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

MechWarrior over on WG has semi FCG that are similar to the pps43C trigger groups, and the bolt mods aren't very hard. The feed ramp is build into the front trunnion. Good luck on your build.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've checked on parts prices to do up the kit I have in 9mm, but I found a 9mm from classic where I got the x25 and kit from and that would be the most cost effective way to go. They put them out the door for 399 and it would cost that much in parts alone just to build the kit I have.

The 9mm barrels have the ramp built in to them already Perry, so nothing else would need to be done on that count. And bolts are a simple mill off the rear of the bolt, where the sear usually catch's on the FA version mill the slot on top longer and a different firing pin , new FCG and it's done, a very simple build all and all. The 43's are a very simple even though I don't have access to machining equipment now. But with parts prices as they are, it's just not cost effective to do so IMO. The barrel is 115, FCG 150, trunion 35, repair receiver runs from 130 - 150ish, so it's already over the 399 you can buy one for in 9mm already built. ????WTF?

If parts get real,, price wise,, later I may build it, otherwise it will sit on the back burner for now till they do. Spare parts never hurt to have on stock for something like that anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

9mm pps43 builds 2014
pps43 9mm kit
pps43 fa conversion

pps43c forum 9mm

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.