I stole a HF 12 Ton press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I stole a HF 12 Ton press

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default I stole a HF 12 Ton press

At least they might think I did. On sale for $109.00 and used a 20% off any single item coupon. Total was $87.99 + tax.

"My mistake, make that four coffins." - Man with no name, Fist Full of Dollars

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I also got a 20% coupon in the mail and am thinking about getting a bead blast cabinet. They can be on the high side, but this would really bring the price down. Can you use the coupon on already marked down sale items?

Feedback Score

You did'nt steal anything.. If HF has more than $5 total in that press, they aint slingin Chinese goods..
    Repeal FOPA NOW!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by yosuthnmasa
    I also got a 20% coupon in the mail and am thinking about getting a bead blast cabinet. They can be on the high side, but this would really bring the price down. Can you use the coupon on already marked down sale items?
    Their benchtop sandblasting cabinet that is normally $124 ( item 42202), is on sale now for $94 in the store, it's great for mid size stuff. Its 26 inches wide, 18 inches deep and 28 inches high. I got one with the same coupon deal and for $76 you can't beat it. I put mine on wheels and keep it on the floor. When I use which isn't often, I have to kneel down.

Their Tig welder is also on sale for $199 I got one of those also with a coupon for $169. I got it on the recommendations made at www.mg42.us . Haven't tried it yet, my argon cylinder is awol from ups.

Feedback Score

I've got their 40# floor model blast cabinet. Best $175 I ever spent! It was on sale for that a few years ago. I've never seen it at that low price before or since! Glad I got it when I did.

They have their floor model 1hp 17" swing 16 speed drill press on sale for just $189 in their stores. That's $110 off. I have one, it's great! Plenty of room to work under it.

I've bought so many of their tools over the years, it isn't even funny. Just let me know if need a "review" on nay of them. ;-)

Feedback Score

Guys, watch www.homier.com to see if they are having a traveling sale in your area. The same 12 ton press is normally $49.99. and their 40lb blast cabinet is $129.99, benchtop blast cabinet is $49.99.
    If you can go to one of their sales, there is no shipping. Most of their prices are lower than HF for the same stuff.

Feedback Score

Also just checked on their 110V spot welder. $119.99 regular price vs. $199.99 at Harbor Freight.
    Same stuff, from the same Commie country, different color.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KCGunnr
    Guys, watch www.homier.com to see if they are having a traveling sale in your area. The same 12 ton press is normally $49.99. and their 40lb blast cabinet is $129.99, benchtop blast cabinet is $49.99.
    If you can go to one of their sales, there is no shipping. Most of their prices are lower than HF for the same stuff.

I'm not so sure it's the same stuff. I went to one of their sales and did not buy anything because it ALL looked like a bunch of re-jected sloppy made banged up garbage. Could have been just the sale I went to, But I was not impressed at all. I have many HF tools and even though Chinese and look like the others, everything has been in good shape and all the parts are straight. I could not believe the Homier guys could sell that junk with a straight face. JMHO
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock
    I'm not so sure it's the same stuff. I went to one of their sales and did not buy anything because it ALL looked like a bunch of re-jected sloppy made banged up garbage. Could have been just the sale I went to, JMHO
    I do know what you mean about some of the stuff on display. It is loaded and unloaded for display once or twice a week as they setup and tear down their mobile shows, but everything I've bought is alway new and pristine. They go out and get it out of a storage trailer. Here in Kansas City we also have Cummins Tool, Harbor Freight and Homier sales. I've looked and bought from all three, and I assure you it is the same commie made stuff from the same commie factories.

Feedback Score

The quality of the Homier tools sure seems to be lower for some of their products, just ask some of the guys here who have bought their spot welders and are unable to get them to work properly. Other things like their 7x12 lathe are a great deal, also their mini-mill is a pretty good deal for small stuff. The rest of the stuff does look like harbor freight returns. Anyway, I don't think you could go wrong with their press, but ask Sangrun about the crappy spotwelder! He knows what he is doing and is having fits with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.