The oil fittings are called "Alemite" oilers. They're a spring-loaded ball and seat. They take the kind of oil can that has a tapered metal spout and a flexible bottom that "oil-cans" to push oil into the fitting.

If you can't find one for sale easily, you can use a 3-in-1 oil can with a piece of rubber hose to keep the spout pulled out.