Thread: bulgarian armorers sight tool

Feedback Score

Default bulgarian armorers sight tool

Anyone know where I can pick one up? K-Var is sold out.

The front sight post on my latest AK is so tight I've broken 3 cheaper tools trying to get it to turn.

I'm getting a little tired of holding low!

Feedback Score

Don't know about the bulgarian sight tool, but I can strongly recommend the B-SQUARE AK site tool available from BROWNELL'S. I have a Hungarian AK that I destroyed two TAPCO and one unnamed Chinese slave labor made piece of junk tools trying to loosen up. The B-SQUARE AK tool is made for professional bench use and is well worth the price, you will most likely never have to buy another.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon353
    Don't know about the bulgarian sight tool, but I can strongly recommend the B-SQUARE AK site tool available from BROWNELL'S. I have a Hungarian AK that I destroyed two TAPCO and one unnamed Chinese slave labor made piece of junk tools trying to loosen up. The B-SQUARE AK tool is made for professional bench use and is well worth the price, you will most likely never have to buy another.
    how true. i got mine direct from b-square.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score

I ordered one of these Monday, seemed to be the one everyone was recomending. I destroyed it in about 10 seconds.

Never have I seen a front sight this hateful.

Ended up heating the drum and applying kroil repeatedly. Then I broke out my dremmel tool and cut a slot in a #3 screwdriver. It broke free after 2 good twists. Far as I know I have the worlds only Craftsman AK sight tool!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

My first AK was that way. I cut a slot in the end of a bolt and drilled a hole in the center and made my own front site tool. That was after I destroyed two front site tools.
    Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said, "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.