New 20 ton press

Thread: New 20 ton press

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default New 20 ton press

I got a new 20 ton press that I think will do everything I need it to do.Do any of you guys have any favorite tools you have built for yours that I might need in my gun building projects? morayman..........

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Moray, it depends on what type of firearm you are building at the time. Lots of interesting tools can be made in your shop, versus buying them. I specialize in the AK series, and accordingly most of my homemade tools as well as storebought, are kind of centered on them. A drill press is a good investment in general when working on firearms, as is a tabletop lathe, if you can afford one. I can't and usually have to sub out my lathe work, like turning barrels. That's the first tool I would buy for my shop if I had the extra $$$$$. Good luck, and I hope your PPS43 build goes well.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.