Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tool Supply

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the reply. I can think of many times when these would have been handy to have around!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

e-mail sent 2nd

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerbender View Post
    I have one question. I've seen Cleco's but never used them before. Are they reusable?
    Yes, they are infinitely reusable, as long as you take care of them. They are used with a special pair of pliers that you depress the button on the end to release the spring tension. Once you stick it in the hole, you release the pliers and that applies the spring tension and the center point spreads the sides out to grip the back side of the hole. They work great. I've been using them for 25+ years, and for the last 4 years building AK's. the #21 or 5/32" size works great on the trunnion and trigger guard holes on an Ak receiver.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    e-mail sent 2nd
    TWA, did you send it via Gunco, or to the address I provided in my first post?? Any rate, I didn't get it. I have updated my Gunco account with the correct one, (I think), but please e-mail me at: Jetmd928@gmail.com Thanks.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

E-mail sent 2nd ,, thanks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Clecos came today and Sent you an e-mail at the jetmd address 2nd, but wanted to thank you again ,,here.

Check this out guys,,,,,,, 2nd sent me an OUTSTANDING selection of cleacos and some pliers ,,,, and I couldn't get him to take a damn thing for them,WTF???

I'lllllll fix him!!!!!!,,,,,,,,a nice big bucket of maple syrup is going his way as soon as the PO opens tomorrow morning, there,,,,, take that!!!! ##$!@#^%*&&%#%^@

Boy Oh Boy,,, I sure will be useing those!!! and soon too!!! Thanks a million Bro!!!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

2nd said he'd send me a few drill bits for the pancake drill I got from him. Then, in another communique' stated he'd throw in a few end mills.

The guy can't count. "Few" is 3-20 where I grew up, not closer to 100! 2nd sent close to 100 bits in 5 or 6 sizes and a dozen mixed end mills, reamers, and some kinda drill bit I've never seen before. Top drawer U.S. quality, too boot!

All I did was pay $40 for a perfectly useable tool I wanted that would cost around $1000 new.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

vwhat's a pancake drill?
    I thought everyone knew.... it's what they use to make the holes to put the blueberries in.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I thought it was used to make the holes used to rivet your Tapco pre-drilled bacon to the pancake?!?!?
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm glad you guys are pleased. Just trying to help my brethren out. Much easier to build stuff when you got the correct tools.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.