Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tool Supply

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Thanks 2nd, based on the value of the tools vs. the price, I'll cover shipping.

I used the Clecos today. I've never used them before.

I will NEVER not use them again.
    Preach on Brother!!!! For the folks who have never used them, it's a great time saver. I use them on all my AK builds for holding trunnions and trigger guards in place during mock up and drill up. They are fantastic!! I'm glad you're pleased. and no you don't owe any sjhipping. That was 100% my mistake for not putting the pancake in the box.I sincerely apoligize for that.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Anyone interested in a trade of some tooling for a Romanian top load 75 round drum magazine??? I really need one to make my Romy RPK build complete, but the misses has said no more gun stuff until after Christmas. Anything that I need till then I have to trade for. So I figured with the tools/supplies I have maybe someone would be interested in a swap. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I don't have one to trade, but would she complain if you sold tool(s) to buy one? Well if the drums are still available that is
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question What.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Anyone interested in a trade of some tooling for a Romanian top load 75 round drum magazine??? I really need one to make my Romy RPK build complete, but the misses has said no more gun stuff until after Christmas. Anything that I need till then I have to trade for. So I figured with the tools/supplies I have maybe someone would be interested in a swap. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks in advance.
    Who the hell wears the pants in your family?
    Ah hell I know what yah mean..
    I have to meet the "Big Brown Box" at the corner..
    One more gun part, girlfriend has threatened to smash the back of my head in.
    Keep an eye on your mailbox..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

4th, you old son of a gun!!!!!!!!! I had literally forgotten about this thread (been BUSY at work) and didn't see you and Coils posts. My wife calls and says "are you expecting a package from Astor Florida", and I said "no, but I know who it's from". Thanks so much for the drum, it looks great!! Tim, you are a gentleman and a scholar, what do I owe you my friend??

Coils, she wouldn't mind me selling tools outright to pay for the drum(s), but I figured it'd be easier to do a direct trade, IF someone had an extra one laying around. Personally I like the barter system. LOL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.