Thread: Free

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Free

FREE Tech Shop access
    FYI - Some folks here might find this of interest (especially Vets!). A great deal.

TechShop offers US military veterans one year free membership
    DIY workspace TechShop offers US military veterans of all eras and all branches of service free one-year memberships, good at any and all TechShop locations across the country. "Veterans will have full membership privileges with access to a world class workspace and over $1 million worth of design software and equipment for milling, forming, cutting, welding, woodworking, electronics and much, much more."

Locations: Three in N. Calif., Allen Park MI, Round Rock TX and Pittsburgh PA
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

A buddy of mine and myself were planning on opening up a shop kind of like that. We had both been in the military and had loved the automotive repair shops on base, where you could go use the tools, lifts, jacks, etc..... We wanted to do the same kind of thing as a "club" with memberships kind of like that place. Unfortunately both of us wound up with many marital/financial issues, and it never materialized. That's really cool. I appreciate you posting that.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.