Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I built 7 firearms in one afternoon

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Max -- It's hard to believe how long we've been at this. I can't say I had much hair then but at least it wasn't all grey!
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

When I read the old threads I wonder what has become of the folks that arent posting anymore. It was a lively time then, cheap kits, lots of "eureka!" moments. 'Course u guys had it mostly down pat by the time I got here.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Max -- It's hard to believe how long we've been at this. I can't say I had much hair then but at least it wasn't all grey!
    Man, how time flies. Can you believe it's been 10+ years since we hooked up at the old place.
    I've still got a pretty good stack of kits, I need to get around to. I got side tracked by a couple FAL builds and the M1919.
    Last Winter was brutal around here. A combination of several heavy snow storms and couple of ice storms back to back, caused a lot of roofs to collapse. Both our clubhouse and 100 yard range house collapsed, only our 50 yard range house survived intact.
    We have been in the process of rebuilding for almost a year now. Dealing with the insurance company, engineers, inspectors and several sub contractors, has been slow going. Especially since each step must be approved by the membership.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Boy reading this old thread makes me wish I had come to the party sooner. Would have loved to stock up on cheap kits, and put them away for a rainy day. I had never even heard of such a thing until around 2008, right when prices went through the roof. Kits back then cost as much as a storebought complete firearm costs now.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Some interesting historical stuff here. And looking at the dates, this thread has been resurrected not once but three times!

Feedback Score

Nice work!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.