Thread: good deal on a dremel-like tool

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Thumbs up good deal on a dremel-like tool

Harbor freight has a cordless 9.6 volt dremel tool (adjustable speed from 5,000-25,000 RPM) in black plastic case, with flexible extension, extra battery, accesories, and a lighted collar for $19.99 on sale. Part number is 92976. It isn't listed on the harbor freight website - but they are in the local stores. same price for this item in both MI and AL so I am assuming it is a nationwide sale. IIRC regular price was $39.99. The local store only had two (before I bought one), but in the Lansing, MI store they had two last Saturday, but on Monday had gotten 6 or 7 more in.
    Even though I love my dremel multi-pro, I figured a cordless model would have its uses, so couldn't pass it up for the price. With a similar one from dremel going for $59.99 locally, the $19.99 price of this harbor freight model is hard to beat.

Does anyone else have one of these?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I was just there and was looking at that cordless kit and at my store it was the full price. looked real nice but I was mostly wanting the flex shaft that came with it and for 39.99 I passed.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by driswalds
    I was just there and was looking at that cordless kit and at my store it was the full price. looked real nice but I was mostly wanting the flex shaft that came with it and for 39.99 I passed.
    If I scanned my receipt and sent you a copy would your local harbor freight price match? It might be worth a try...
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.