Thumbs up for Classic Arms

Thread: Thumbs up for Classic Arms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Thumbs up for Classic Arms

I ordered an Enfield No 4 and a Mauser 98k (Yugo rearsenalled) from Classic Arms on Monday, and they arrived this evening! I wasn't expecting the rifles for another 3 or 4 days. Not only was the shipping prompt, but the rifles were in good condition, with decent wood and good bores. To add to things, they were out of the 'standard' Enfields, so they substituted a higher-priced Enfield at no charge to me!

I think I'll be ordering from them again, especially after seeing the prices and pics on their laminated stock Mosin 91/30s.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I've bought from them several times now and always with good results. Orders made early in the day are usually shipped that same day. Good people and if you ask for something special they're not afraid to go look through the racks to see if they have exactly what you want.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

they bring alot of nice stuff to the the shows around this area as well!!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I just place order my M91/30 and M98/48, should be there monday, can't wait to see it

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was so pleased with the rifles I got that I ordered a Mosin 91/30 laminated stock. Good customer service leads to repeat customers. Some vendors never figure that out, though...

I downloaded the 'cosmoline easy-bake' directions from Surplusrifle - I tried the manual scrubbing way when I got my SKS last year, so I'm going to try something different to clean these up. Hopefully, something that takes less labor. They aren't nearly as bad as the SKS, but there's still enough that I want to get cleaned up.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score

Classic arms are great people to deal with. I ordered a few metric FNFAL recievers a while back and was pleased with the customer service. They were easier to deal with then the FFL the recievers were shipped to.

Feedback Score

Just got a Romanian kit from them and it came in a couple of days. Great service!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I got a few pictures of my rifles. First, the K-31 I got before I got my C&R. I love this rifle - accurate as Josie Wales spitting tobacco juice...
    k-31.jpg

Next is my Enfield No 4. When I de-cosmolined and cleaned it, the wood got a little dull. I'm going to get some tung oil on it. It's even more accurate than the K-31 if you can believe it (that, or I just got very lucky!) This is from Classic Arms.
    enfield 1.jpg

Finally, my M48/98 Mauser. The blueing is almost gone, but it's otherwise in very good shape - the obligatory dings in the wood to give character. I'm debating rebluing the metal. This is also a Classic Arms rifle.
    mauser 1.jpg
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My latest - just came today - is a laminated stock Mosin 91/30 from Classic Arms. The wood is simply drop-dead gorgeous - only one minor scratch in the shellac, and the metal is 100% on the finish. It's like it was made yesterday!

mosin 2.jpg

The first picture simply doesn't do justice to the wood. Here's a second closeup that shows the wood better.
    mosin 3.jpg

And this rifle was $90 from Classic Arms. Rifling is very sharp and the bore is shiny. I'm pleased. The only disappointing thing is that I haven't had a chance to get the Mosin to the range yet. But if it isn't raining this weekend...
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score

Classic Rocks.
    If they ever send you a item which does not meet their advertised description, they will happily refund your money; unlike a number of other distributors that come to mind.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.