Thread: 30-06 1919 kit value?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default 30-06 1919 kit value?

My friend Joel has a 1919 parts kit in 30-06 caliber, along with a few other items (sten mk-II, etc.). He's looking to unload a bunch of stuff before his PCS to Scott in July.

Just curious on what a good, solid market value for the parts kit would be. It's been a long time since he got it, and neither of us is really all that sure on what it could go for since the only kits i've seen these days are .308 kits.

I'll be getting photos *hopefully* tonight of the parts, but it might be tomorrow before i get a chance. I'm going to call him right now.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I've seen them for $650 - $750. The 30.06 kits are more valueble then the 308 kits...Of course that all depends on the condition.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

been in cosmoline since he got it long long ago.

it also has a completely new set of rivets for the rebuild, as well as an 80% sideplate (although i'm not sure on the legality of building with the included 80%--totally unfamiliar with the build--it's pretty thin if that matters).

he's also got a demilled 1917 tripod that is very easily rebuilt, so if someone's interested drop me a line.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I have seen the 1919 kits for as low as 449, they are IMI. But 308 not 30-06

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/ind...ROD&ProdID=451
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

You can get a kit in 7,62 from Ohio Ordnance for as low as $299. The -06 kits will bring 2x that or more to the right buyer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs up 80% Sideplate in 1919A4 kit

The 80% sideplate MUST have started out as at least a .250" thick plate. There should be a raised rib from front to back. This rib keeps the full auto internals from being slid into a semi gun. This is the main requirement that BATFE Tech Branch demands in a semi-auto 1919A4. The semi internals are then machined to accomindate this rib.
    You can learn more about the sideplate by visiting www.1919A4.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

kit is now available here

650 shipped takes it, buyer agreeing that they will of course build it IAW the applicable laws. sideplate will be included for licensed Class 3 build, if you'd rather i not even send it just to be 100% safe i'm happy to oblige.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs up 80% Sideplate Legalities

Don't be afraid to sell the 80% sideplate with the parts. It doesn't become a "receiver" till all the machining is done. Right now it's just a chunk of steel, no license needed to sell or buy. Once the machining is done in the semi configuration it needs to be assigned a serial number of the mfg's choice. Also there needs to be the mfg's name & location permanently marked onto the plate.
    You can mfg. it as a semi for YOUR personal use without being a license mfg.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.