Thread: Stamped MAK90 price check, new without box

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Stamped MAK90 price check, new without box

My father has a new condition MAK90 he is wanting to sell, it's been a while since I've seen it but it should still be in the same shape as he just lets it sit in the gun cabinet. This was bought new back in the early 90s, never fired, cleaned and oiled occasionally but spent most of the time in a gun cabinet or closet. All original, I've never had the stock off but suspect it is of the angle cut receiver persuasion. He should have the original 5 rd magazine and cotton sling on it, but don't know about any of the other accessories.

Any clue what one should bring FTF in Southwestern Indiana?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I just bought one brand new in the box for $325.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

I bought 1 in 95,20 rnds thru it.Found it at a pawn shop back home in Texas.I paid 175.00 and have run over 6,000 rnds thru it with a Hellstorm.I also found a Mak 91(milled reciever,20''barrel)NIB w/all kind of extas and 1440 rnds of brass cased military ammo(not sure what country)in Missouri for 300.00-SCORE!!!!gunut

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunut
    I bought 1 in 95,20 rnds thru it.Found it at a pawn shop back home in Texas.I paid 175.00 and have run over 6,000 rnds thru it with a Hellstorm.I also found a Mak 91(milled reciever,20''barrel)NIB w/all kind of extas and 1440 rnds of brass cased military ammo(not sure what country)in Missouri for 300.00-SCORE!!!!gunut
    You lucky dog you....

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.