MILITARY GEAR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MILITARY GEAR

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Question MILITARY GEAR

I am just trying to guage the interest in you guys buying/wanting military gear. It would be fairly cheap compared to what its worth and currently going for. it'd be LBE's, rain gear, ISO mats, Skeeter nets(W68"xL200"), GP Tents (W18'xL52'xH12.25), Sleeping system carriers, cold weather (mickey mouse) boots, hot weather boots, shelter halves, alice pack frame shoulder straps/ and frames, modular sleeping systems(consisting of a patrol sleeping bag, intermediate, and cold weather sleeping bag, and a stuff sack). polortec fleece shirts, alice packs (plain, and camo), pistol belt harness, canteens(1 qt, and colapsable 2 qt) canteen covers, cold weather jackets, glove liners, cold weather jacket liners, fire resistant coveralls, cold weather water proof parka, cold weather overalls, molle hand grenade pouch, rifleman set lbe, elbo/knee pads, clothing bags, water proof bags, vehicle crewmans cold weather hood (fire resistant, water proof), m16 mag/ grenade pouch, goggles, cold weather socks. more to be added, and pics will be placed tomorrow so you guys can get a warm and fuzzy for what im talkin about. so please lemme know if yall be interested, i know moneys tight, but everyone needs a lil gear.
    ill be waitin
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Somebody took my ex.con.45acp holster I keep when my time was up.Did they save those or sell them off years ago?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

You got any more ammo cans????

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I'd like a few nice/new poncho's.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    You got any more ammo cans????
    yea still have some, insides are like new, some of the outsides have other paint, and/ or some surface rust though. working on getting more though,
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Somebody took my ex.con.45acp holster I keep when my time was up.Did they save those or sell them off years ago?
    im not sure what kind of holster that is. the ones i can get are for an m9 might be able to find some for the 1911, these ones are green nylon with a flap that covers the grip of the gun with a D ring on the flap to make it easier to open.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
    I'd like a few nice/new poncho's.
    ah forgot about those. i can see what i can do.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I would be interested in some new USMC digital poncho liners and ponchos. I would also like a couple USMC digital utility covers and boonie covers (hats) size (extra large). What would that cost an old Marine?
    Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said, "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)

I could use new shoulder staps and belt for my alice pack. Also 2qt canteens/covers.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Post it and they will come.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by g2busmc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    im not sure what kind of holster that is. the ones i can get are for an m9 might be able to find some for the 1911, these ones are green nylon with a flap that covers the grip of the gun with a D ring on the flap to make it easier to open.
    The Bianchi M9 holster will fit any large frame auto. I have carried my 1911 in one quite often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.