Gunsmith to build-up "virgin" Yugo underfolder kit

Thread: Gunsmith to build-up "virgin" Yugo underfolder kit

Feedback Score

Question Gunsmith to build-up "virgin" Yugo underfolder kit

I just purchased a "virgin" M70AB2 Yugo underfolder kit. I have in the past built-up several aks from kits, but this build looks like more than I am comfortable attempting. Who would be a good gunsmith to contact that does this kind of build? I plan on building it up with a NDS Yugo underfolder receiver, a US FCG, gas piston etc. to satisfy the required US parts count. Any input, comments etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks John

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

One of the guys here does a great job. Here is one that he did http://www.gunco.net/forums/f50/pira...in-yugo-42368/

Feedback Score

www.projectguns.com

or pm pirate
    B2B

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnvanjr View Post
    I just purchased a "virgin" M70AB2 Yugo underfolder kit. I have in the past built-up several aks from kits, but this build looks like more than I am comfortable attempting. Who would be a good gunsmith to contact that does this kind of build? I plan on building it up with a NDS Yugo underfolder receiver, a US FCG, gas piston etc. to satisfy the required US parts count. Any input, comments etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks John
    Project Guns
    Call stan the man. He will do you rite. Dont let that yankeeee accent fool yah he is a true Rebel at heart.
    I have built many a "shade tree" AKs. We get under our shade tree with a hammer and start building. None of them fancy smancy lathes, and drills and and fancy tools these other guys have. No Sir. Just a BFH.
    Took one look at my virgin and the guys here got so excited I had to put her in a box and get her rite off to project guns. Damn perverts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.