Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: thief saf305

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Did you send my 2 kits, wood stocks and tapco parts yet?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saf305. View Post
    alright, i cant function with people thinking im a thief its giving me panic attacks. im not tryin to sound pittiful. so dont think im playin the poor me im not i just cant handle having people thinking i ripped them off. so how bout this if your kits dont come in in the next week let me know and give me some time to come up with more money and ill refund the ppayments. ok ? im not sure how i will yet but i will refund anyones payment that hasnt recieved a kit. so if you dont in the next week just let me know and we will figure something out. ok ? thank you again.....stephen...
    So wait a miniute, not only did you not have the kits, but you went out and spent the money? Now you "feel bad" so your going to scrap up the money to repay us? I sent you a 500 dollar money order, I don't know if you realize or not but that is grand theft (anything over 200). Do you realize how serious that is??

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Saf305, are their tracing numbers for these kits? I know I wouldn't send $500 of merchandise with insurance and tracking #s.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GhillieGuy View Post
    So wait a miniute, not only did you not have the kits, but you went out and spent the money? Now you "feel bad" so your going to scrap up the money to repay us? I sent you a 500 dollar money order, I don't know if you realize or not but that is grand theft (anything over 200). Do you realize how serious that is??

noooo, i did have the kits, and yes i sent yours out just yesterday when i recieved the MO. so it WASNT a froud. and i dont "feel bad" i cant stand people thinking im a thief. i was saying just that not that it was a froud. and yes i understand how serious it is. i was saying if you guys that did buy from me dont recieve the kits for some reason in the next week to talk to me and ill do what i have to to get you your money back. i still have the $500 from your money order ghillie, i have yet to even cash it because the post office didnt have the money at the time. but like i said if for some reason yall do not get the kits tell me and i WILL get you your money back ASAP.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

You guys need to post details: time and what the deal was before you post a guys personal info. Just calling a guy a thief and posting his personal info is not the way to handle things.

I've had things take 30 days to get to me from guys I trust and some things I've shipped have been slower than normal arriving.

If it's been six weeks and no package, then the internet and Gunco members can be a powerful tool to find someone, but the guy is on here saying he has shipped the goods so post details instead of personal info attacks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

alright, i cant function with people thinking im a thief its giving me panic attacks. im not tryin to sound pittiful. so dont think im playin the poor me im not i just cant handle having people thinking i ripped them off. so how bout this if your kits dont come in in the next week let me know and give me some time to come up with more money and ill refund the ppayments. ok ? im not sure how i will yet but i will refund anyones payment that hasnt recieved a kit. so if you dont in the next week just let me know and we will figure something out. ok ? thank you again.....stephen...
    Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    Saf305, are their tracing numbers for these kits? I know I wouldn't send $500 of merchandise with insurance and tracking #s.
    By chance did you get a tracking number saf305?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    You guys need to post details: time and what the deal was before you post a guys personal info. Just calling a guy a thief and posting his personal info is not the way to handle things.

I've had things take 30 days to get to me from guys I trust and some things I've shipped have been slower than normal arriving.

If it's been six weeks and no package, then the internet and Gunco members can be a powerful tool to find someone, but the guy is on here saying he has shipped the goods so post details instead of personal info attacks.

thank you, 555th. and in your oppinion is this not the best way to handle this ? i have been nothing but nice to everyone i sold to and im sorry its taking a while but all i can do is say im sorry for the inconvinounce and offer to refund any ammount of money for lost or just late as hell packages. hell if after i refunded the money whos to say it doesnt arrive?...to be honest i dont have the tracking #'s my gf through the papers i had them on away because she didnt think they were of any value. just please be patient guys.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thank you, 555th. and in your oppinion is this not the best way to handle this ? i have been nothing but nice to everyone i sold to and im sorry its taking a while but all i can do is say im sorry for the inconvinounce and offer to refund any ammount of money for lost or just late as hell packages. hell if after i refunded the money whos to say it doesnt arrive?...to be honest i dont have the tracking #'s my gf through the papers i had them on away because she didnt think they were of any value. just please be patient guys.
    Actually, so far you haven't screwed me over at all. I'm just worried because of what the other people have been commenting on, and I havent heard from you in awhile. I'll let you know then when the package arrives.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I don't have a dog in this fight, but not cashing a postal money order because "the post office doesn't have any money" sound's fishy to me... "The girlfriend threw out the paperwork with the tracking numbers on it" sounds fishy too.. it may all be true but... maybe when I was 17 I wasn't the most responsible dude, but you should not let (allow) your girlfriend to throw (anything) important paperwork away on you. I'd have a long talk to her about things like that.... What would happen if your kits got lost in the mail?? it has happened.. how do you prove you sent anything... now your out a parts kit and you have to send back the $$ to the buyer.. was it insured??? e mailing buyers with any up dates, is the key to keep people from thinking the worst... I like dealing with the people on Gunco because rip off's don't last long here... we need to keep it that way... B2B

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    e mailing buyers with any up dates, is the key to keep people from thinking the worst... I like dealing with the people on Gunco because rip off's don't last long here... we need to keep it that way... B2B

Well said

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.