Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: thief saf305

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I live in a small town. It's very common for the post office not to have much cash on hand.
    I always ask before endorsing one & quite often they ( she) can't cash it.

not fishy to me.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

i know it might sound fishy to some but it is the truth. the post office had money just not enough to cash the money order at the time. and i know i have talked to her about it before and again lastnight, and i didnt allow her i didnt know until i asked her about it. just please. everyone be patient and when you get the kits i hope this will be droped. if by chance you dont within a reasonable time period (about a week) then like i said ill refund the money, and who knows the kits might come in after that. hell if worst comes ill just sell some parts off my car or somethign to refund anyones money that doesnt see the kits in a reasonable time period..ok?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have temporarily removed the personal information that was posted. Let's give him a chance to make it right.

saf305, do the right thing and straighten this mess out quickly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm on hold with angleton PO right now at ther moment talking to a gentlemen by the name of Robert (who handles the frauds), he said there is NO WAY that their PO wouldn't have been able to cash a 500 dollar money order..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

according to serial numbers of gun pics me and gillieguy bought the same kits
    and i talked to the angleton pd about the situation and thay said they were familer with saf305 to which i replied oh #$@% and the sargent said exactly
    it has been since feb 20 -09 since i got delivery confirmation on my money order and i talked to the mail carrier personally who said someone came to mail box to get it as he was pulling out .this is march 2-09 i dont have any kits or tracking numbers or a refund. i feel ripped off .if i have to eat crow on this matter i will do so
    but until then .i stand behind what i said

Feedback Score

ok well ghillieguy, thats not what they told me i went in there and a lady had told me it was to earlie and then when i came back she said that they hadnt had the money that day. i just went to the bank today to get it cashed so i could go ahead and get another MO just in case and they told me they had to hold it for 7 days b/c it didnt look real or w/e and they needed confromation on it and where it was bought/ came from. and bohnscot honestly they might have been the same pics i might have slipped up and sent the same ones instead of the others people make mistakes. and as far as angleton pd knowing me. i did go to the school where they do have angleton pd work and i do know a few of them. and you replied negativly to what? them knowing me ? or them being familier to my name ?. and i havnt a clue how he had seen that seeing as the mail runs about 1ish and it wasnt checked until 2-3 at the earliest. its been 10 days dude. and ghillieguy your MO didnt even get here until this past sat. so how in the world do you expect it by now ? please hold on. do you honestly think i would be trying this hard or fighting to get this cleared up if it wasa fraud ? do you honestly think i am going to offer a full refund if it was a fraud ??? im sorry but i cant do anything else other than tell you to be patient and if nothing else ill stick to my word and give you your money back even if it means selling more of my own stuff to get it. im sorry about all of this, i truly am. but there isnt anything else i can do other than tell you to wait and see if it shows up. and when it does i just want this to be done with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

So far you've had excuses for EVERYTHING. Me and bohnscot have been talking and you gave us both the same description: 2 parts kits, tapco compli parts, and wood stock sets. Now, you may have slipped and sent us the same pictures? It's funny because before you even posted that I knew you were going to cover that up, just like the post office thing. I know you just got the MO, but everyhting about this deal sounds shady, I hope you can see that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ok Saf305, I'm not going to say anything more in this thread because it just seems to be going in circles and a matter of his word against his and so forth. I will say this, if I do not recieve kits or a 500 money order by this saterday legal action will take place.

Tyler

Feedback Score

ok, how about this. im going to go ahead and send both ghillieguy and bohnscot a MO, and when you guys kit the kits just send them back. but ghillie guy im still waiting on your MO still hasnt cleared. i can just go get it and send the same one if youd like ?

Feedback Score

i still have your address ghillieguy, but ill need you to pm me yours bohnscot.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.