Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: thief saf305

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default thief saf305

Since saf305 has responded, let's give him a chance to straighten this out.
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 03-02-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post PEOPLE SEARCH

People Search & Directory Services Powered By Intelius

I have some L.O. friends and sometimes as a public service they like to show me how there computer works.
    If that guy has "any" criminal record, which I would bet he does, he will show up.
    Call the local Police in the town he lives in. Ask for the "Fraud Unit" and explain the problem.
    With any luck he is a felon and is not supposed to be dealing in guns.
    It will probably turn out to be a civil matter. But if you guys that got ripped off and work together, well the more calls and more complaints the more the police will listen.
    Call the ATF. Call Homeland Security, Call the FBI. Might not get you anywhere but mention "Interstate weapons fraud" and I bet they listen a little closer to what your saying.
    Not trying to give you a hard time. But the Admin here works hard to demand a 30 post minimum to buy or sell on the classified.
    This is an example of why that rule is in place.
    Use the phone. You can find this guy. Good luck.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

there was a stephen fuentez living in clute texas.. it is about 15 miles from angleton texas.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftym4 View Post

Thanks wish i would have got the word sooner but gunco kept deleting his original post that i replied to i should have took that as a clue i actully emailed gunco and asked if there was a problem with this guy they never replied to why his post disappeared i just assumed it was because he did not post photos so i went to find a older post to pm and to call him out.wish they could have posted a warning or gave some one like you to post a warning i would not be out $275
    Bill
    Hold the phone there.
    I only ever received one PM regarding saf305 and it was from junkman. Here's a copy. (starting at the bottom)

M
    Anything is possible, but looking back at some of his previous posts, he has sold stuff here before successfully. He also has two positive trader ratings.

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f259/wts...-things-34681/

Go with your gut though. If something doesn't feel right, pass on it.

Max

Quote:

Originally Posted by junkmn
    FYI. I believe that the original ad was bogus. For payment info he gave a first name and last initial with a shipping address. When I told I needed a last name, I have received no responses. When I did an internet search on address and name, this appears to be a 19 year trying to sell stuff.

~M

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    M,

The ad was removed for not following the rules. All classified ads must include a pic of the item for sale. safe305 was contacted and asked to re-list the items with pics. We'll have to see if he does.
    We do this to protect our buyers and to a lesser degree, the sellers too.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
    Max

Quote:
    Originally Posted by junkmn
    TOday I had responded to an ad in the Classifieds for a Virgin M70 kit. The posting was by Saf305. I am unable to find the post. Was it deleted and if so can you tell me the reason? I had agreed to purchase it through PM, however now that I do not see the Ad Posting, my spidey sense is flaring that this may not be a legit transaction.

Can you fill me in?

Thanks
    M,
    As you can see, I told him not to make a deal if it didn't feel right. We try very hard to protect our members, but there is only so much we can do. Fraud can happen on any online venue from the giants like ebay and craigs list right on down to the smallest forum. We have had very few instances of it here, I can only think of a couple, in the 5 years we've existed.

I don't appreciate you insinuating that we could have somehow prevented this. Up until now he had nothing but positive trader ratings.
    If you would like to give me the info on what happened (links, PM emails etc) I will try to help you out.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

i found this much. the schuster name is tied to a paypal address mentioned in one of his earlier posts. ive talked with the post master at my local and the police. seems america is a great place to be a crook too. but im trying to use the internet to to save anyone else the trouble. this guy travels the gulf area leaving a crime wake in his path
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 03-02-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

[quote=bohnscot;510947]quote]
    this is the name and address he gave me
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 03-02-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

this is what he gave me

i did a reverse look up to get the phone # his name is not listed at that address and the phone #s have been changed

I do not know for a fact that i have been ripped off as it has only been 10 days since i mailed the mo. just that his email is blocking me and he has not responded to my IMs off the board

7.62x39 i'm sorry i came across that way i really did not mean it as it sounded just noting what had happened i did email using contact gunco should have emailed you i pretty new to the classifieds on this board and know it has to be difficult to police the bad guys when they sneek in until they are flushed out.

im giving it a week and i will be contacting the police department there as well as any other law enforcement agency that will listen if the guy has a criminal record i will contact his parole officer i do have relatives in TX and see what they can do.
    I will also make note of it on other boards where a lot of LE frequent and although i may never see my $275 back his life may become a living hell.

this happened to me once before on another board and when the LE guys in his area got wind of it i got my money overnighted to me with the biggest apologies so there is always hope
    Last edited by 7.62x39; 03-02-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Feedback Score

hello, this is saf305 i am not a thief. please hold your horses. i have sent a few of the kits and as far as the messeges sent to the saf305 account. i was using the temporary account password and i got locked out of my email account. i havnt a clue why, im truly sorry for the problems but i have sent kits out in which i have recieved payment for.

Feedback Score

lefty, i have already sent your kit out. i sent it out last week, as well as your two bohnscot. and i had sent another one off to someone else...i cant recall the name at the moment, but dont rush to call the police. just give it some time. like i said im sorry about the trouble and the inconvinonce. as for stephen clay fuentez. thats my biological dad. bobbie schuster is my mom maria my stepmom. the paypal account was my moms, and if you also go through i have had nothing but positive feed, im sorry about this time, but i cant do anything about the post office being slow. and as far as a criminal record i dont have one. im 17yr. old and havnt done anything. i dont travel the gulf cost leaving a crime wake. i am honestly sorry and i honestly appologize for this. but like i said please be patient. my home addres is 804 address the other is my girlfriends address i had you send money orders there because i didnt want my mom to find out i was selling all of my kits. she wouldnt have let me sell them to help out financially around the house. and i also told one person who thought it might have been bogus not to buy from me if he didnt think it was real. i have been ripped off a few times and i know its not fun and it pisses you off. so please just trust me and hold on. if you feel the need to go to the police, do what you think you have to. but im telling you that i sent the kits and im not a froud.

thank you.
    stephen.

Feedback Score

alright, i cant function with people thinking im a thief its giving me panic attacks. im not tryin to sound pittiful. so dont think im playin the poor me im not i just cant handle having people thinking i ripped them off. so how bout this if your kits dont come in in the next week let me know and give me some time to come up with more money and ill refund the ppayments. ok ? im not sure how i will yet but i will refund anyones payment that hasnt recieved a kit. so if you dont in the next week just let me know and we will figure something out. ok ? thank you again.....stephen...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.