Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTK: What ak these parts are from?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [486] View Post
    Really? Do they come with the stamped parts sets? I've never seen one in real life. Seems like if the disconnector broke you'd get some out of battery firing...
    Yes, they come with some sets... and yes you could get an out of battery firing, but it's unlikely, you usually get just the hammer to follow the bolt down and do nada.

Mark

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Markp View Post
    Yes, they come with some sets... and yes you could get an out of battery firing, but it's unlikely, you usually get just the hammer to follow the bolt down and do nada.
    Ah, also, if you had a disconnector and all, it'd make your lock time really slow, I'd guess it would almost make it seem like a really "quick" hangfire...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I just remembered, not only did they come with my parts kits, sometimes I got two. My CTD Romanian underfolder had two "sets" of the extra FA trigger control group parts. Their serial numbers weren't too far apart, either IIRC. A Romy "G" kit also had two in it. Forget which vendor that one came from.

But even more weird to me, my M64 from Apex came with a Romanian disconnector loose in the packing paper and not in the bag of Yugo parts - which was missing the disconnector.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.