Thread: I think I'm done making 'em

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default I think I'm done making 'em

Well, I just got back from a year overseas and was in heaven to get back to all my toys. Then I realized with a dozen or so AK types in 3 different calibers, I'm probably set. I think I'll sell of most of my unbuilt kit and thought I'd solicit for asking prices (I have some less common stuff that I don't see on gunbroker).
    2X M95 Yugo 5.56 with matching nodak receivers (bocefus kits, new/very nice)
    1 Yugo underfolder kit (barrel in decent shape, nice rifling)
    1 Yugo front end (canablized the rear for another m95 build)
    1 like new amd-65 kit wood grips and barrel intact (it's from about 4 years ago, i guess)
    1 Yugo rpk kit, looks like hell
    1 AMD-63. Fired some, but excellent condition. I'll likely hold on to this one though.
    1 tantal kit, typical used condition. Have a global trades receiver for this one, was going to cut the kit to a pistol, but ehh.
    SA-58 kit, pretty good condition.
    1 Romy G kit, i think this one may have been unfired, but maybe shot a little bit. Really nice regardles, but has the varnish blistering on the stock from the torch
    1 fal kit of some origin, i dont recall. fairly rough.

If there's not enough information to offer advice, apologies in advance. With work and my current moveabout lifestyle, I think I'd be better off with my cash in the stock market.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post gunbug...

Good God "NO" on the stock market. I am assuming you were military. If so thank you for serving.
    Kits now are liquid gold. Do not mess with the market.
    Check gungroker for prices and the classified here to get a price range bud.
    Stocks NO Kits yes.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks, to clarify I've been out of the military since the late 80s--currently working in software. And while joking about the market, check the performance of a certain Korean company, NCsoft (24,500 won in october, 135,000ish today). Holy cow!

Feedback Score

Please shoot me a PM gunbug. Thanks!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunbug View Post
    Well, I just got back from a year overseas and was in heaven to get back to all my toys. Then I realized with a dozen or so AK types in 3 different calibers, I'm probably set. I think I'll sell of most of my unbuilt kit and thought I'd solicit for asking prices (I have some less common stuff that I don't see on gunbroker).
    1 Yugo front end (canablized the rear for another m95 build)
    1 like new amd-65 kit wood grips and barrel intact (it's from about 4 years ago, i guess)
    1 AMD-63. Fired some, but excellent condition. I'll likely hold on to this one though.
    1 tantal kit, typical used condition. Have a global trades receiver for this one, was going to cut the kit to a pistol, but ehh.
    1 Romy G kit, i think this one may have been unfired, but maybe shot a little bit. Really nice regardles, but has the varnish blistering on the stock from the torch

If there's not enough information to offer advice, apologies in advance. With work and my current moveabout lifestyle, I think I'd be better off with my cash in the stock market.
    Here is my best shot...I assume up front that the gear is in as good or better shape than described (I tend to understate)....

$645.00 Each.

$500.00

1 Yugo front end (cannibalized the rear for another m95 build)
    $225.00

$330.00

$285.00 (assuming barrel is rough)

KEEP IT~

$420.00

$450.00 (if it is all SA-58 and matching)

$350.00

$280.00

Again, I may be high on some of these. My gut is that these are about the highest prices you could get.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

bellson
    nice work very accurate in my oppinion too! thanks
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

bellson, you pretty much nailed them on the values with one exception..the M95s with a matching NDS receiver would sell for $800 in a matter of minutes. Probably more.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The M-95's should start at $800.00 and go up if any other items go with the kit (i.e. 922r parts or mags). I bought one kit off Gunbroker several months ago, with matching numbered NDS-556Y receiver and considered myself lucky to get it for $803.00 plus shipping. It built up really well and the seller was great to deal with and shipped fast too.

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    bellson, you pretty much nailed them on the values with one exception..the M95s with a matching NDS receiver would sell for $800 in a matter of minutes. Probably more.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.