Thread: WTK: Yugo m70B1 parts prices?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default WTK: Yugo m70B1 parts prices?

Its me again. Well, I picked up some yugo parts which originally started out as just the front end, but the trunnion was a little worse than what I thought it was( Bubba got a hold of it, and got carried away with a drill, dont even want to put pics of it) And I wasnt told the upper HG was cracked(fixed it kinda sorta w/ gorilla glue) so I told him and he sent me the rear stock w/ trunnion(another bubba moment) and the recoil spring,suprisingly the stock #s matched,recoil spring electra penciled(barly noticable) different #s. And was also told that the barrel "should be good" Doesnt pass the bullet test but has pretty good rifling. Well anyways, after I told you guys my life story,Could you tell me what you think these parts would be worth? Could use the money for other stuff. I will most likely finish pressing the gas block and rsb off ( have the fsb to) along w/ trunnion, might keep the barrel unless I can find a better one. All the parts match minus the recoil spring, and the lower handguard looks like it was off of a underfoler( has a mark underneath) theres a gouge in the stock also(seen in pic) Oh ya, the gun was half ass painted black to(actually the handguards and stock but cleaned them up sorta) but the gun kinda was to.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by logan09 View Post
    Its me again. Well, I picked up some yugo parts which originally started out as just the front end, but the trunnion was a little worse than what I thought it was( Bubba got a hold of it, and got carried away with a drill, dont even want to put pics of it) And I wasnt told the upper HG was cracked(fixed it kinda sorta w/ gorilla glue) so I told him and he sent me the rear stock w/ trunnion(another bubba moment) and the recoil spring,suprisingly the stock #s matched,recoil spring electra penciled(barly noticable) different #s. And was also told that the barrel "should be good" Doesnt pass the bullet test but has pretty good rifling. Well anyways, after I told you guys my life story,Could you tell me what you think these parts would be worth? Could use the money for other stuff. I will most likely finish pressing the gas block and rsb off ( have the fsb to) along w/ trunnion, might keep the barrel unless I can find a better one. All the parts match minus the recoil spring, and the lower handguard looks like it was off of a underfoler( has a mark underneath) theres a gouge in the stock also(seen in pic) Oh ya, the gun was half ass painted black to(actually the handguards and stock but cleaned them up sorta) but the gun kinda was to.

now it is just a collection of parts ( to many missing parts).
    most of the kits were not in good shape when they were imported here.

my guess is around $75 to $100 for all of it, but only if a person was needing some spare parts.

there are too many of the parts are missing, by they time you gathered up the parts to build something with it and replaced the bad parts, it would cost more than just buying a complete kit.

good luck.

you may try to sell the parts seperate and maybe get a couple $'s more.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thats why I was going to split everything up. Unless I was able to find a good deal on a bolt/carrier and a trigger guard + internal parts I would just keep it, but those are the most $$ parts.

Feedback Score

I noticed that the cleaning rod must have come off of an sks or Yugo RPK cause is should be a little over a half inch shorter than the barrel, not longer
    Last edited by jrgrace; 04-16-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: need spell check for the brain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I could actually use these as spare parts for my M70 kit PM sent

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I decided that I'm just going to keep the parts. Never know when I could use them.
    Thanks for the help.
    -Logan-

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.