Thread: AK Single Stack Mags

Collector & Enthusiast GreenBlood10's Avatar
    Feedback Score

For Sale AK Single Stack Mags

I am doing some work to the Maadi that I picked up at the gun show and part of it is filing it out to take standard double stack mags, but after I finish I am going to be interested in getting rid of the two 10rd single stack mags that came with it. Saw on gunbroker that these things are going for $30 New!!! No Way. Are people even interested in buying these? And what is a fair price to get rid of them at? They are used, and in decent shape.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

WOW $30 a piece, if they are being bidded on those people are dumb!!!!!

I remember people were giving them away for the cost of shipping before, but I guess if they are hard to find now?
    Unless someone knows for sure I'd guess try $10 to 15 each + S&H to start if you post them on the forum. But who knows you might be able to get more??

Here 5 for $45, but I like how slight rust is now "patina" LOL
    5 Romanian 10 rd WASR AK akm magazines magazine : for AK-47 at GunBroker.com

And 5 more from the same seller for $50
    5 Romanian 10 rd WASR AK akm magazines magazine : for AK-47 at GunBroker.com

Collector & Enthusiast GreenBlood10's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Yea that's what I was thinking. I would be willing to just get rid of them. Not really gonna do me any good anyways. I'll post them up once I get the double stack in. Thanks again Coils!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.