Thread: WTK: Selling price for this Romy G

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Unhappy WTK: Selling price for this Romy G

I just want to know a price for this all maching 1986 dated Romy G it appears to never been fired no scraches on the metal I put a polymer stock, pistol grip, and lower hand guard that I bought from RCM Arms and the upper hand guard came from DPH Arms. I don't want to sell it but I may have to sell it. My wife will not let me buy another receiver to build this. Selling all my extra parts didnt work out as planned I just made enough for the polish receiver than handed it over to my wife to pay on bills, than I'm prety sure I got ripped off by a guy in Grantsville, UT named David Bridges on a polish underfolder that I bought for alot of money. Man what a bad month.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Come on you apes, do you want to live forever?”
    attributed to an “unknown platoon sergeant”.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

You got the rest of the small parts? The original wood furniture? How fast do you want to sell it?
    Price $300. or less for the kit. Add what ever you paid for the plastic.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If I were you I'd list it up on gunbroker starting at $350. If you have the orignial stocks I'd put those back on (if they look good). Its hard to say how bad people want a g model ak (after all centerfire has sales on romanian parts kits around $275 all the time). The matching numbers will help and the stock set you have on looks really good. If you decide on a set price to sell your kit at you can also list it here in the classifieds secton (let the forum get first dibs at it!), or here Parts and Accessories Market Board - Message Index By listing it on a forum first you wont have to pay auction fees, but the other side of that is that at auction you can sometimes get more (or less) than the going market value. Good Luck!

Feedback Score

why not just sit on it and wait a while an get another receiver then ?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Well I am prety sure I got ripped off $600.00 for a polish kit that I paid for or just havent got it yet. My wife is pissed at me for trusting another mans word and right now Money is more important than a receiver. I already have one polish kit but I wanted another and I was going to turn around and sell the kit I didn't want. It would have been a win situation for me. So a long story short I lost $600.00 and my wife wants it back any way possible. I paid $325.00 for the Romy kit + around $100.00 dollars for new furniture thats $425.00 I have invested in this kit and I dont think with the prices dropping on kits that any one here would pay that. This is the first place I would post it if I have to sell it , I'm a Gunco loyalist so the guys here would have first dibs on it. Does anyone here live near Grantsville, UT?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Scott,
    So sorry to hear you got burned. I hope he comes through with the kit for you. Just so everyone knows, Scott did extremely well by me when he sold me a few parts I needed a couple weeks back. This is a good man and doesn't deserved this crap.

If a man speaks in the forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong??

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks for all the advice and mnhunter no offense but I cant stop staring at the rack your avitar has. Well anyways I couldnt handle not knowing where my money or kit was so I went on a mission to get a number for this guy and came up with one through the internet white pages and called earlier this morning. His mother answered the phone and I chit chatted with her for a little while apparently he has been working 12 hours a day 7 days a week so he has no time to send the kit. She said if he gets it boxed up she will ship it to me. Man I am feeling kinda like a dick now I'm a very patient person but I operate a death rig pulling unit in this kansas heat so every penny I make is hard earned. I dont even know where I'm going with this um I'm not selling the romy kit but soon I will have a polish kit for sale and all will be well

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Good to hear things are working out for you. I wish I could say I now the lady on my avatar, but alas I found the pic on the net, thought it would make a great avatar and it does...lol. Sounds like a hell of a job you got there. I worked construction a long time back in Austin TX. Mainly as a roofer and house mover. Busted my tail for every penny. Let us now how this all turns out.

If a man speaks in the forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong??

Feedback Score

2 weeks ago I sort of ran into the same thing, the seller died the day after I paid, I did use paypal and filed a claim but after constant e mails and phone calls the son finally got ahold of me and finally refunded the money, since the seller didnt ship the parts. What did you use to pay with?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.