Hungarian AMD-65 Parts Kit $250.00
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian AMD-65 Parts Kit $250.00

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default Hungarian AMD-65 Parts Kit $250.00

The AK Forum :: Log in

Here is another deal, comes with original barrel and extend muzzle (blind pinned).

"Hello Guys,
    As promised I have another AKF special Group Buy for you to enjoy.
    AKF members can now purchase through our website a Hungarian AMD-65 parts kit COMPLETE with ORIGINAL Hungarian chrome-lined barrel for $75 off our regular price, making it $250! No limit while they last, so get your orders placed……
    These kits are in surplus condition, rated very good or better. Grips are all gray polymer, no choice. The Hungarian barrels include a Tapco extended muzzle brake ($30 value) that is already blind pinned (neatly permanently attached) and ready for your semi-auto build! You will also get the original muzzle brake with the kit.
    If ordered by October 10 TGI will pay the shipping on your entire order to the first 48 states.
    When ordered with the kit, AKF members are also eligible for the following accessory deals (no limits):"

20rd Steel Hungarian Magazines, used for $10 each, free pouch with every 4 (pouch style varies and may be 3 cell or 4 cell) 20rd US Made Polymer Magazines, new for $10 each Hungarian Deluxe Cleaning kit with bottles and wrench for $5 Hungarian Leather Sling, used $8 each Ironwood NEW Beech Pistol grips (finished) $35/pair NDS-65 Receiver (Must ship to FFL of course) $75

Last edited by rigore; 10-01-2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Picture

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Imageshack - nds28web2.jpg

Here is a pic that TGI posted.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Why are they blind pinned???? and why are they already intalled ? Its a good price but Id rather not have the brake instaled for use in pistol builds.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I don't know why they are blind pinned but a muzzle extension would be an extra 30 to 40 purchased seperate.

Feedback Score

Shame the "AK forum" is sooooo picky about from what ISP they will allow registrants....for some silly reason yahoo.com isn't good enough for them~
    ...it's ok to be early, on time on target~

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default AOL Also

I have been on AOL since it started and i cant get the same screen names on any other site, so while i have Yahoo and Cox as well i usually like to use my AOL account and its free now , in the day it was $49.00 per month, But your right many sites will not accept it or many free sites as well, TOOOO bad

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Someone was saying that these blind pinned and welded muzzle brakes were to get around the barrel ban... which makes sense. If they don't have the ability to have "non-sporting" features, then they must be sporting barrels. Right.

This could be an interesting development for us who want kits with foreign barrels.

Mark

Feedback Score

They will accept a netzero account and you can get the free version if you want.
    Worked for me. Then later I changed my email addy to my yahoo addy and they ok'ed it.
    Sometimes you have to find a work-around.
    -greg

Feedback Score

The muzzle break makes it a legal length 16" barrel. It saves having to register it as a SBR or building it as a pistol.
    TGI has the kits for AKF members and I have had no problems dealing with them - nice clean kit and fast shipping.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

never mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.