Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: a NON gouging deal!! BCG's $98!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think these use the heavy m16 style carriers as that is what most people asked for--

the deal is better than advertised if he uses the m16BC----

go back a few pages through the thread for the updated carrier--

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

If you are still doing this I want 3 of them.
    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders" Ted Nugent

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JimM44 View Post
    If you are still doing this I want 3 of them.

ya got to get on WG and post on the link dutigaf posted get however many 5.56 bolt carrier groups you want.

post over at the new link found on page 13 on the starter link --that will take you to the official $98 bolt carrier group link where you post how many you in for on the group buy.

since i have had a couple weeks to think about it -- i upped my order to two--LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hey guys just wanted to let you all know...

this is NOT a WeaponsGuild Group Buy or anything like that...

its just a GOOD vendor who is gonna make a run of these and needs the 400 or so to make the batch worth it for him to do.

its pure speculation on my part, but id guess if he gets 400 thru the websites, he's probably gonna do some extra's for his store...

Dennis92877 is the official representative/employee of Shadow Ops & he is running that thing... its completely their deal/buy/offer and is totally separate from WG ..

we have no responsibility or control of it in any way..... nor does WG get anything from this..

other than we are letting them advertise it there for the anti gouging stance.

gotta admit your gonna have a tough time finding this deal anywhere else & if he opened this up to other places than here/there they would all be gone already.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, Sean, I just ordered 1.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

what I need I have to find else where, and I had a bad experence with someone on that site so they are off my list, sorry Just My Humble opinion , I go by teh old saying one bad apple will spoil it,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

I ordered two 5.56 and one 308 if there is enough interested people, but after leaving all the pertinent information I haven't seen any movement yet. I really hope this works out.
    dutigaf can you give us a heads up when the ball starts moving?
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea i don't know about them--

their bitching about some of us coming over there and jumping in this "buy"

IIRC wern't we asked over there to help them get up to the minimum?

i ain't gonna hold my breath, thats for damn sure.
    Last edited by j427x; 01-24-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    yea i don't know about them--

their bitching about some of us coming over there and jumping in this "buy"

IIRC wern't we asked over there to help them get up to the minimum?

i ain't gonna hold my breath, thats for damn sure.

their beginning to sound like a bunch of chicken-shits to me.
    oh really?

funny ive not heard a complaint from you or anyone else about this Vendor over there...

i havent had anyone complain to me about people from here being in that buy... almost everyone here is a member there anyway.

IF someone has or does? tell them to bring their complaint TO ME.. i'll fix that for anyone.

as far as "having enough people"? he only needed 400 units and he's already gonna change his order to 1,000...

have you paid for anything? have you been asked to pay for anything?

you havent. so whats your beef? the timeline? your out nothing.

if you can find a better deal & get it to go thru? then id recommend you have at it & share it with everyone like Shadow Ops is attempting to do.

WeaponsGuild has nothing in this & gets nothing out of this.

He's just a Vendor who said he would honor this price and not gouge anyone.. he never gave a timeline & since he's the one responsible and selling the product he didnt have to.

this is why we only allow GB's to be done by a real company/vendor & not individuals... that way if it doesnt go good? there is a legit company you can go after.

sdk
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    oh really?

funny ive not heard a complaint from you or anyone else about this Vendor over there...

i havent had anyone complain to me about people from here being in that buy... almost everyone here is a member there anyway.

IF someone has or does? tell them to bring their complaint TO ME.. i'll fix that for anyone.

as far as "having enough people"? he only needed 400 units and he's already gonna change his order to 1,000...

have you paid for anything? have you been asked to pay for anything?

you havent. so whats your beef? the timeline? your out nothing.

if you can find a better deal & get it to go thru? then id recommend you have at it & share it with everyone like Shadow Ops is attempting to do.

WeaponsGuild has nothing in this & gets nothing out of this.

He's just a Vendor who said he would honor this price and not gouge anyone.. he never gave a timeline & since he's the one responsible and selling the product he didnt have to.

this is why we only allow GB's to be done by a real company/vendor & not individuals... that way if it doesnt go good? there is a legit company you can go after.

sdk

i wasn't talking about the vendor it was some of the guild members talking shit.

hang on and i'll show you were on the thread. billphoto is the guy- on the official GB thread.

i don't know anything about the vendor --never bought from him with him before.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.