Gunco Forums banner

a NON gouging deal!! BCG's $98!!

6K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Pryotex 
#1 ·
after some of the discussions and threads we have here and at WG on gouging and Vendors who take advantage of members in this hobby......

its time to give some credit to one who is not. this is a solid outfit.

while they are not a site sponsor, they are a good vendor and are going to extend a price they offered on WG regardless of the current mess out there.

COMPLETE BOLT CARRIER GROUPS for $89!

tis not really a GB... its more of a bulk buy as Paul will be doing the sales from his own site. right now he's trying to get enough people to actually make the run.

they are looking for a minimum of 400(down from 1000) and im guessing he's over half way there. he agreed to keep the price down.. so if your a member of here and WG you can get in on this.

heres the link for anyone interested:

Login

he just needs enough people to say they want them to justify the run.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'd like to give some kudos to Midway while we are on the subject.
They have DPMS LPKs in stock and selling them for a very reasonable $59. Also they shipped my order same day.
I think that, that's very impressive considering that everybody else is either gouging, warning about extended order processing times due to the situation or just plain don't have them.

#5 ·
what is the weapons guild motto they keep asking?--LOL!

the few things i have ordered since the panic from SMG. SARCO and JSE have either all arrived or shipped except for some ammo that is BO. the charging handle was shipped today by SARCO.

JSE suprised me again as i was expecting a week or more wait till the order filled--my LPK shipped in three days--got here the day before christmas.

so far i haven't had much problem getting ar-15 stuff --

i could still use a bolt and some forward assist kits--LOL-- hell i may try to get in on the weapons guild BCG deal--

#6 ·
I usually split my non-ak purchases between Midway and Brownell's, both have superior service in my book.
A few day's ago I was placing an order at Brownell's and they were showing LPKs in stock when I placed the order but by the time they processed it a couple of hours later, they were out of stock. They shipped my other stuff and put the LPK on BO.
But the point is that I knew within hours and didn't have to wait days to be notified. They will ship it free, as soon as they get some more. Still great service.

#12 ·
OK--- i am in for one ar-15 BCG over at the WG.

i don't normally use the AR-15 BCGs cause i like the heavy m-16 ones.

$98 shipped is about as good a price as your going to get on a BCG. and that is NOT counting the panic. --panic buying considered this is very good pricing for a complete BCG assembly.

the least expensive BCG i ever got was an ar-15 unit for $89 + shipping from Henderson Defense --years ago --and this is very close to that on "out the door price"

maybe this group buy will go better than the last one i tried to get in on--LOL!

#17 ·
Tried that no go.

"builders helping builders" worked for me---

did you get all them little colored capitol letters in the correct little box?

they got several little things that has got to be filled in to get a new member signed up.

i haven't heard anything on payment --or got a response on how many they need to get the group buy going.

but it is sort of a holiday and a Friday ---LOL!

to Sprat-- i think they needed 400 and were about half way there?--

don't know where i got that from--LOL!--

#19 ·
yep its just a anti spam bot thing... we keep those out caue they never get it right to sign up.

i was drinking when i made the OP........... yes it was $98 each no limits. and he's not taking money until he knows its doable.

#23 ·
ya got to get on WG and post on the link dutigaf posted get however many 5.56 bolt carrier groups you want.

post over at the new link found on page 13 on the starter link --that will take you to the official $98 bolt carrier group link where you post how many you in for on the group buy.

since i have had a couple weeks to think about it -- i upped my order to two--LOL

#24 ·
hey guys just wanted to let you all know...

this is NOT a WeaponsGuild Group Buy or anything like that...

its just a GOOD vendor who is gonna make a run of these and needs the 400 or so to make the batch worth it for him to do.

its pure speculation on my part, but id guess if he gets 400 thru the websites, he's probably gonna do some extra's for his store...

Dennis92877 is the official representative/employee of Shadow Ops & he is running that thing... its completely their deal/buy/offer and is totally separate from WG ..

we have no responsibility or control of it in any way..... nor does WG get anything from this..

other than we are letting them advertise it there for the anti gouging stance.

gotta admit your gonna have a tough time finding this deal anywhere else & if he opened this up to other places than here/there they would all be gone already.

#27 ·
I ordered two 5.56 and one 308 if there is enough interested people, but after leaving all the pertinent information I haven't seen any movement yet. I really hope this works out.
dutigaf can you give us a heads up when the ball starts moving?

#29 ·
yea i don't know about them--

their bitching about some of us coming over there and jumping in this "buy"

IIRC wern't we asked over there to help them get up to the minimum?

i ain't gonna hold my breath, thats for damn sure.

their beginning to sound like a bunch of chicken-shits to me.
oh really?

funny ive not heard a complaint from you or anyone else about this Vendor over there...

i havent had anyone complain to me about people from here being in that buy... almost everyone here is a member there anyway.

IF someone has or does? tell them to bring their complaint TO ME.. i'll fix that for anyone.

as far as "having enough people"? he only needed 400 units and he's already gonna change his order to 1,000...

have you paid for anything? have you been asked to pay for anything?

you havent. so whats your beef? the timeline? your out nothing.

if you can find a better deal & get it to go thru? then id recommend you have at it & share it with everyone like Shadow Ops is attempting to do.

WeaponsGuild has nothing in this & gets nothing out of this.

He's just a Vendor who said he would honor this price and not gouge anyone.. he never gave a timeline & since he's the one responsible and selling the product he didnt have to.

this is why we only allow GB's to be done by a real company/vendor & not individuals... that way if it doesnt go good? there is a legit company you can go after.

sdk

#31 ·
fair enough... you show me.. i'll take care of it & you will be able to see me take care of it.

gonna do it right there in the thread.

why you didnt come to me or any staff member there instead of making that comment up there?

thats on you.

not very classy.... WG members are not chicken-shit. they are your fellow builders & brothers in this hobby. not cool to throw mud at a site or group because 1-2 gave you a nudge... WG works hand in hand with GUNCO & MF to promote community & unity among the builders.

#32 ·
just like my sig line says... as promised in both threads..

heres the text:

im going to step into this thread & the other one...

its been brought to my attention that a couple of people have been acting in a very un WG like way towards some members who came over here and jumped in on the GB thats being offered...

lets make this perfectly clear: THESE MEMBERS WERE INVITED HERE TO DO THIS & THEY WERE WILLING TO COME OVER HERE TO HELP ESTABLISH THE ORIGINAL COUNT FOR THE GB.

anyone who wants to complain about it or has something to say about this needs to come to me with it. We will terminate your membership for conduct detrimental to our hobby & for acting like a TOOL instead of a WeaponsGuild member/brother.

thats NOT what we do here or how we act.

im embarrased on behalf of the staff/members & a good bit pissed off to boot.

sdk1968

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.