Thread: Sis 30rd Mini 14 mags

Feedback Score

Default Sis 30rd Mini 14 mags

Just wondering if i wanted to sell six 30 round Mini-14 mags made 20 years ago but still in mint shape would anyone want them? i am not sure what they are worth, they worked flawlessly in my SS Mini-14 so till i research this i am just putting out there and see if anyone is interested. i wont be needing these mags so instead of holding onto them maybe it is time to separate with them. Also i need 30 post so i will not be selling till then.

Anyone know where i can buy the IWI TAVOR?
    Last edited by omegaclass; 01-21-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hello, Welcome to Gunco.

Depending on what the mags really are, they can range from $15-$55.

Post up some pics. That is the only sure way to know. You may want to hold onto them a bit longer. They might just break all laws of Physics and turn into gold if things keep going the way they are now......

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by omegaclass View Post
    Just wondering if i wanted to sell six 30 round Mini-14 mags made 20 years ago but still in mint shape would anyone want them? i am not sure what they are worth, they worked flawlessly in my SS Mini-14 so till i research this i am just putting out there and see if anyone is interested. i wont be needing these mags so instead of holding onto them maybe it is time to separate with them. Also i need 30 post so i will not be selling till then.

Anyone know where i can buy the IWI TAVOR?

Hi there and welcome!
    Give Cope's Distributing a call. They are sponsors here and they also had been taking orders for the TAVOR rifle. Hope that helps.
    will6970

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Moved from classifieds to classifieds discussions. You can relist in classifieds once you meet the criteria and are ready to sell.

Do you know what brand they are? that would have a lot to do with resale value.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.