Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ammo, Mags,possible Romy Kit.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Ammo, Mags,possible Romy Kit.

I haven't reached my 30 post count yet so i don't think I can list the items or pics. It's up to the mods. I lost my wife three days before Thanksgiving and cannot believe the spot I'm in. Not looking for pity just need to sell some hard to get items. Just trying to follow the rules and stay legal.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

sorry to hear about your wife, reply to 3 more post and your golden

also would not hurt if you had pic and prices for the items you are selling some sites would ban you just for not providing that info
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    sorry to hear about your wife, reply to 3 more post and your golden

also would not hurt if you had pic and prices for the items you are selling some sites would ban you just for not providing that info

See I was worried that if I posted pics & prices I'd be breaking the rules.
    Got the pics ready to go just almost afraid to post prices. I went to three stores locally and checked at least 7 or more online places and almost wet my pants. Man a lot of stuff is just plain gone.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

My condolences on the loss of your wife.

If you put your gear in the classifieds at a reasonable 'non-gouging' price, I would think they would get grabbed up fairly fast.

Feedback Score

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Good luck on the sales.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hey Bud,

Very sorry for your loss. I have posted up in the past in the Classifieds to ask what a fair price would be. I have gotten very good feedback from the folks here, and I have never been accused of gouging. You might be able to get more $$ if you list on GunBroker, but the pain and suffering you will endure may not be worth the trouble in the end.

Is there anything that we could do to assist you? Are there children involved who are in need? PM me if I can help. No Promises. Just willing to listen and try.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I'm also sorry to hear of your loss

As for posting your items. I'd say just post your ad with pics and prices you'd like, if the prices are too high no one will buy them. Then use your judgement if you can afford to lower the prices after a while or just pull the ad and try to sell them somewhere else.

As for your post count, that's up to the mods & admins to decide if your ad should be pulled
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bro sorry to hear of your wife , mine is in the final stages of cancer , and I feel your pain ; if there is a god may he give you peace , and if you do not believe in god , may you find peace anyways.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks so much guys. 28 yrs married just gone. And a wrongful death to boot. Don't ever let someone tell you things will get better because it's getting worse for me. It really tears me up when the grandsons ask where mom-mom is.

As soon as my head clears this morning I'll start posting pics and hopefully you guys can help with prices. I don't want to gouge like I've been seeing some ass holes doing.

Feedback Score

I feel your pain brother, I lost my wife after almost 3 years of fighting colon cancer on 11-13-12 married for 20 years have 3 children youngest is seven. Keep the faith my friend God will take care of you. One thing I always remind myself is God will only give you what you can handle. Sorry for your loss and take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.