Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: compinnov IS A BAD SELLER! BEWARE!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Since he quit answering my emails I am posting his information to warn others.

His name is John Murray, his PO Box is in Pleasant Plains, Illinois 62677, but he could live anywhere around that zip so be careful. He has quit responding to my emails so I must assume he is not a man of his word.

[rant on]
    I sell AK/AMD screw kits on several boards. These are $7.50 items, so I send them First Class with no insurance, Somebody emails me and says their kit didn't make it, I ask them to give it a week and then I send a NEW KIT with no whining, since I roll the dice when I ship without insurance (the PO has been good, it has only happened once and the kit finally showed up the same day I mailed the replacement kit... DOH!).

Would I send a $375 item with no insurance? H3LL NO! I would either tell the buyer they have to take insurance, or I am not liable (as I do on ALL my ebay auctions, I have 230 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS!) or I factor the insurance into the price and INSURE THE ITEM! [\rant off]

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I still haven't heard from him either, and have not received my parts or a refund. I have a complaint pending with paypal, he sent them a usps tracking # which is meanigless as you can get the numbers without sending anything. Oviously he doesn't care about resolving problems once he has the money.

Feedback Score

I posted on Weaponeer that I was suspending his priveledges until this was resolved. I haven't heard from him. Now he is defending himself by pretending to be a previous customer. Read for yourself. He just got himself banned from Weaponeer.

http://1919a4.com/cgi-bin/noncgi/For...ML/002744.html

Feedback Score

Default STG Kit

I bought a kit from him on 1919 board. It arrived minus a couple parts , Mag and cocking handle lug. I emailed him about the missing parts he told me the mag was on the way and the lug was ordered and would follow soon. The mag never arrived and can only assume it was not sent and there is going to be no lug either. I was in the middle of getting another kit when this all started and decided I would pass. I have emailed him several times over the past few days with no responce. I took a look at the picture posted on Gunco and it was the same one he had sent me. The kit was not the same one pictured. Mine also came in a used box. The kit is in very good shape appears to be unfired. I guess I was the lucky one. Sorry guys I hate to see anyone get burned. If anyone who got burned needs any info that I have email me off board and I will give it to you or answer your questions. John C

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Seems this guy has a problem delivering what he is advertising.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

PayPal will not help you anyway if it is dealing with any type of firearm period. Or parts. I know I got burned on 640.00 thru a enternet transaction. This is there response to my non-delivery of items(Mini 14) .While we attempt to resolve your dispute, a temporary credit for $640.00 from PAYPAL will appear on your next statement. The information regarding the disputed charge has been submitted to the merchant's bank. Under credit card regulations, the merchant has approximately 60 days to accept or reject our action. Please do not discard your records regarding this charge, as they might prove helpful to you in the future. We assure you that we are doing everything possible to obtain a permanent credit for your account. However, if this effort is not successful, the charge will remain your responsibility.

After that being said paypal contacted me next and said no way will they help since it was a firearm.Comifornia for ya. Use Paypal as least as possiable. Good luck with your parts kit.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

did you dispute the charge with your credit card company? if so what did they say?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What a bunch of bullshit. Somebody needs to knock a few of his teeth out and bust his nose, only because he did this to more than one person.

God, I hate people like that with a passion.
    A Day Without Shooting Something Is Like A Day Without Sunshine.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I spoke to him on the phone last week and he promised a refund, Just like he promised to ship the parts I paid for, no parts no refund. What kind of guy are you john?

Feedback Score

Default Parts

My parts that were left out never arrived either. I am only out about 15.00. Did you file with internet fraud here is the link http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp It takes a few months but they do make an arrest if you are willing to press the matter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.