Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chinese AK.. Pre Ban

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - I do wish I could find those kinds of deals on chinese AK's.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

dang 4th awesome score!!!!!

Feedback Score

ill buy it from you fo 450 ;-)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

She wanted $250 I gave her $300.. Deals are out there, you just have to have a few bucks and be in the right place right time..
    Bro here put a small add in our local podunk paper. "Always Buying Guns." Damn you should see the stuff he is picking up.. Economy is bad, people need money.. Plus the panic seems? to be tapering off..
    He started out small, traded up, made a few bucks. Now he has cash to work with.. Lot of my cash..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That's what I've been saying for 6 months now,,lots of great deals right now if you look around some. Even if it temporarily cuts into savings sometimes you can put it back pretty easy with some profit for the pocket book!

Wait till the panic buyers start selling,, another wind fall coming there I'd think when the glut hits the market. Lots of people will be selling cause they didn't consider ammo first. And now can't get any at a reasonable cost, they'll consider it to be, to expensive a hobby to stay in sense there not real hunters or gun guys to start with. They'll burn through the 3-400 rounds they initially bought and end up dumping the gun later on when they can't afford or find ammo.

Keep your eyes peeled guys, lots of good deals around on older stuff right now.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Exactly twa.. After the first panic when Nappy was elected, people bought like the world was ending.. Then stores were filled with used weapons..
    Look at the magazine scare. Whoops panic.. Now their all over the place for a decent price.. Bit higher, but considering inflation, hell at least their available..
    America is pro gun, always has been, always will be.. Think the commies is D.C. are learning to keep their stupid mouths shut.. All they do when they open them is increase sales..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep--you can't lose on a $300 akm and a pre-ban chicom at that --

now 4th i got a deal for you-- a "lightly" used ar-15 , only made a few trips on the tractor before fudd dropped it down in the bush- hog --and its a REAL steal for $$$$---
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Looks like the bbl already has the STg44 corner shooting device built in, I'd charge extra for that feature!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

hey 4th

did you buy the rifle from this chick http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b69_1376878619

seems like you got it at a good price made me wonder???
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    hey 4th

did you buy the rifle from this chick http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b69_1376878619

seems like you got it at a good price made me wonder???
    he picked it up at a garage sale.
    Last edited by akguy85; 08-19-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.