Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chinese AK.. Pre Ban

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Chinese AK.. Pre Ban

O.K. I have been laying back for awhile.. Guy wants to sell this "Pre Ban Chinese junk AK, with bayo lug.."
    I do not think the damn thing has ever even been fired.. Which probably makes it junk. Un trustworthy..
    He wants $250. Should I buy or let it go.. Thank you in advance.. 4th..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Since you could easily double or triple your investment overnight, and possibly qaudruple it if you had an ad up for a week or so, hell yes buy it!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

What he said, and if you don't want it I'll buy it
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yep they are worth it
    I had one of those in 223 one of the biggest regrets selling that rifle
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

At $250 I'd probably be pulling my wallet out so fast I'd burn my hand!

Get it!
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - that wood that the AK is leaning against looks like the wood from the dock. IF he delivered it to your place - you should at least oblige him and give the guy $225.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Since you could easily double or triple your investment overnight, and possibly qaudruple it if you had an ad up for a week or so, hell yes buy it!
    Oh hell yeah I grabbed it.. $300. Yard sale. Hell I almost never stop. Asked if they had any guns for sale, legal here in Florida to fellow Florida residents. Private sale...
    Woman came out and said her husband passed, wanted to get rid of it.. She wanted to buy a shotgun for herself.. Damn even came with the Chinese cleaning kit.. Norinco import. Mint bore, I really think the poor guy never fired it..
    If you go to the yard sales, if private sale is legal in your State. Hell always ask, lot of times people do not put them on display.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    4th - that wood that the AK is leaning against looks like the wood from the dock. IF he delivered it to your place - you should at least oblige him and give the guy $225.
    Nah sniper that is the back steps.. If one more drunk falls down them I am going to have to get climbing rope.. Damn its only 4 steps, not like its Mt. Everest or something..

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - just make sure to have more than one climbing rope...
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Damn! You robbed that poor widow, 4th. Wish it would have been me!! LOL
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.