Thread: Feral hog hunting

Feedback Score

Default Feral hog hunting

Looking to go feral hog hunting with my son......My oldest boy who lives in Little Rock AR. and who's in the Air Force, overseas at this time, sand box! 4th time.......If someone can give me a point of contact, phone number of land owner that would be great...Thank you.......Jeff

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up pdshooter...

Quote Originally Posted by pdshooter View Post
    Looking to go feral hog hunting with my son......My oldest boy who lives in Little Rock AR. and who's in the Air Force, overseas at this time, sand box! 4th time.......If someone can give me a point of contact, phone number of land owner that would be great...Thank you.......Jeff
    Yes Sir. Tell your son I said "Thank you for your Service."
    My neighbor hunts hogs with his dogs on his private land just south of where I live in Florida.
    He invites me but I am not a hunter. Let me make a note and ask him if you can come along.
    He is deer hunting now, bow and arrow season down here. This young man is a hunter. Knows the woods.
    Do not want too make promises I can not keep. Dag blasted hogs are all over the place down here.

Please get back too me or P.M. me if you are interested. You could probably shoot them from my porch.
    He wont charge you. I will put you in contact with him. He owes me favors. 4th Astor Florida.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Sounds good to me!Won't hold you to any promises....I'll take a week off to shoot piggies!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Pd. look up Arkansas pig problem, I am sure that you can find a local guide down near LR. the hogs are fairly common in the mountains around Fayetteville, and further south. My daughter lives in the mountains outside of Bentonville and believe it or not, they are not an uncommon breed. Down near Mt Ida area we have seen so many that it is scary. If you want closer than that , the Texas pigs are not that far away from LR, and while OK has some , we do not normally see that many in the mountains though my parents are always bitching about them tearing up the pastures.

Wild hog woes: Feral pig problem quickly chomps way into Mid-South The Commercial Appeal

The Feral Hog Problem in the Texas and Other States. Wild Pigs

http://www.noble.org/ag/wildlife/fer.../cdversion.pdf
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Looks like I'm taking advantage of this post. Sorry. I too would love to hunt ferral hogs, but I'm in Charlotte, NC. I've asked around, and heard that it's somewhat expensive ($100 + per day) to go on these hunts.

I'd like to go on someone's land and hunt for free. So, if you guys know anyone in the Carolinas who has hog infested land to hunt on, I'm all ears!

Thanks!

p.s.

Didn't mean to hi-jack the OP.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Watched YOUTUBE videos of hog hunts for 6 hours one day last season.My favorite was a Texas hunt using a chopper with a rifleman hanging out the side and cameraman filming.He was droping them like gooks in a rice patty.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

They're everywhere here in TX. Most of the time, unless you get a small one, they aren't even worth butchering. Bury 'em or leave 'em to the buzzards.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Guys listen if yah want..

We have so many wild hogs down here. No I dont mean the bike week, never-mind. Sorry ladies.
    The damn things we have too kick out of the way down here.
    Local land owners want them gone. Do not pay a fortune too hunt them.
    Please check your local hunting club. If not. I will help yah Bro..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.