Gunco Forums banner

Where Ya Stackin Em?

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  bellson 
#1 ·
Hunting season is winding down. How about some huntin pics. Where Ya Stackin Em?

#2 ·
In the freezer wille.. I dont hunt but the neighbors do. I do not want in this order. Any more.
-Venison.
- Wild hog meat.
- Gator meat.

Attachments

#4 ·
droog..

Gator season just ended here. If you really want too hunt gator let me know.
Damn things are all over the place here.
Next season I can hook you up with my neighbor who hunts every season.
They hunt at night. Processors here cut them up and tan the hide for you.
Please. Come down and kill all you want. Their is about 20 in my canal I would not be upset if they disappeared.

Attachments

#6 ·
Hell. You want one. I will send yah one. P.M. me your address and I will get one off too yah.
I sold all those. Those are State legal nuisance gators. They have numbers written in their mouths too make them legal.
Gator season starts here Aug 1st.. Their running big this year.
You want too go out at night in a small boat and hook and secure a 700 pound pissed off gator. Let him pull you around the lake like Moby Dick. Then really piss him off when you pop him over the head. Then pull him in your small boat at night. Let me know.
My crazy Marine neighbor is begging me too go, if he pulls a permit this year.
I can put in for a permit. Only $50. One answer.
Nooooooooooooooooo.
Get along with them just fine I do. We have a mutual understanding. They stay in the water. I stay in my boat.
P.M. me your address. I have too find the girl sells them. Take me a bit. But I will get one too yah. Tim 4th Astor Florida.

#10 ·
My family crest from County Claire in Ireland, is a picture of a poacher being hung.
No zoom. They are not endangered.
The damn reptiles are all over the place down here.
If the game wardens catch you touching one of their precious lizards out of season. It is a $10,000 fine and they can hang you.
Come down here. Kill them. Take some home too your families and friends.
Dead or alive. We dont care.
My buddy went too a local bar and asked the barmaid if she liked gator meat.
"Why yes. I love it."
He took a live, pissed off three footer out of his cooler and heaved it behind the bar.
" Here cook this one. Make me a sandwich. You can have the rest."
Cleared the whole damn bar out.

#12 ·
Gator season is just soon too kick in again.

My neighbor just got two tags. Two gators per tag. What they do is give you an A.O. you can hunt.
Lake George in central Fla. is a pretty good sized lake. They will get the lower east quarter.
250 tags were issued here. So that will be 500 gators culled from just lake George.
No hunting in the parts of water leading into the lake. Lot of the big boys hang there.
One big guy has too be 12 foot 1,000 pounds or better.
Gator meat and hides have fallen through the floor in price, since the advent of gator farms.
The smaller guys hang in my canal too avoid getting eatin by the big guys.
Usually 3 or 4 footers.
Gator meat cooked rite tastes like veal. Cooked wrong like you get in the restaurants, tastes like a rubber tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.