Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hunting Why??

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

September 1,Opening day of the fast moving Dove. Just love Dove hunting. Wish it was not so hot. Next, Quail, fun to hunt, good to eat. I like to call in Turkey, but I will not
    shoot them. At one time, hunting Ducks was lots of fun. It's two cold for me nowadays.
    Went Rattlesnake hunting. I't will make your heart beat very fast.
    Sad thing is, It just cost to much money to hunt nowadays.
    It's more dangerous to shop in a store, but It's much cheaper.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i LIKE PRAIRE DOGS BECAUSE THEY EXPLODE WHEN YOU HIT THEM AND BLOW INTO BITS AND DO CART WHEELS. AND YOU DONT HAVE TO CLEAN THEM. THEY DONT RELIZE IM DOING THEM A FAVOR BUT I AM. WITH OUT ME THE RANCHERS WOULD POISEN EVERY SINGLE ONE SO IN REALITY IM SAVING THERE LIVES. IM SORT OF LIKE A GOD TO THEM LOL FILTHY VERMIN

EVERY THING ELSE i HUNT I EAT. DEER, MOST BIRDS, WILD PIG, I WAS RAISED ON VENISON AND QUAIL WITH WILD PORK AND PHESANT EVERY NOW AND THEN.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I like to call in Turkey, but I will not
    SO MANY TURKEY HERE THERE BECOMING A PROBLEM. ON MY LAWN EVERY MORNING. i DO LIKE TO LOOK AT THEM BUT EVENTUALY SOME WILL NEED TO GO.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

If there is a season for it I hunt it. Deer, turkey, goose ,duck and varmits are my favorite hunts. I used to like pig and dove when I was in the South. Had to cut back on the geese and ducks now though, the heaveyer kickers really set my neck and shoulder on fire sense my fall. Plus hauling all the goose and duck parifinalia around tears me up too. I really like wild game and the comradare that go's along with a hunt. Fun to get a pat on the back for a clean 500+yard shot and the razing when ya miss!!! It's all good in my book!!!

Feedback Score

I hunt to get away from my wife!!!! Just kidding, I have been hunting all my life. Deer and turkey mostly. Like I tell my wife all the time, I love being out there in the woods when it starts waking up. There just is somthing about seeing the sun come up on those really cold morning. It gives me time to think on my life and famliy. I really enjoy taking my kids out showing them a different side of hunting and guns, it's not just the kill that is exciting. I always see alot of other wild life when I'm out and about and that can be exciting too. Have any of you guys seen deer play with turkey before? I'm sure you have seen bucks fighting, how many people can say that.
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The woods are my church. I feel like I'm connected with nature instead of being at odds with it. No need for prozac or the like if u go hunting.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I'm getting ready for opening day pheasant in Canada with my uncle.. good time spent with family.. that is why I hunt.. B2B

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I love when everything is still and the cold mists are starting to rise. The hard edge of sunrise melting the frost off the leaves. The first deer of the season stepping into the firing lane. My kid beside me shaking with excitement. Yup something to be said for hunting.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

+1 VZ58, I took my 8 year old out sunday night bow hunting. He's not old enough to bow hunt himself yet, but he likes to go. Set up a treestand to the left of mine and just offset enough we didn't bump our elbows too much. About a half hour to sunset a little 8pt worked his way to about 10yds right in front of a mesmerized kid who was not fidgetting for the first time we climbed the tree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hunting  Why??-1002118ptbow.jpg  

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

yeah the snow crunching under feet, and that early morning smell.. some people will sadly never know it.. .. Nice score thats a buck you can be proud of taken with a Bow.. not easy.. I sold my bow maybe I need to invest in another one.. B2B

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.