Gunco Forums banner

The Good Methods of Choosing Babydolls

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
best sexy babydoll au is really just to turn the man on. Wearing it just creates an excitement for you and your partner. Then do you know how to choose the babydolls?

So,ladies,be strategic. Instead of choosing babydoll that you think he'll like, pick items that make you feel sexy. When shopping, choose items that draw emphasis to the parts of your body you love, and play down the parts that make you feel self-conscious. And the first trick to finding a flattering babydoll is choosing something that fits appropriately. When you're caught between racy styles and romantic frills, think about what that guy you dated in high school would've drooled over. There are so many women who look in the mirror and think, "If only." If only I were taller. If only I had longer legs. Whether or not you plan to change your body over time, you should focus on what makes you look and feel sexy right now.

I'm going through a total babydoll dress lust thing right now. It's sort of a '60s/'90s inspiration mash-up. Coincidentally, I'm also taking a "rock band boot camp" at the Beacon Music Factory.

#2 ·
I'm going through a total babydoll dress lust thing right now.

What are you, some kind of friggen ****? Gator season is coming up here soon, put on your "Baby Doll" dress and we will take you out for a spin..

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.