Gunco Forums banner

Hog Hunting The Correct Way

5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  nutznboltz 
#1 ·
Hog Hunting The Correct Way

Now this looks like some real fun hunting. Get that adrenaline flowing and be close to the action.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/AmericaHeckYeah/videos/1557380507841906/[/video]

Just follow the link above (wish I could embed this one).

#3 ·
Years back in NC I was hunting doves in a field along a swamp near my house and a huge bore came at me ready to kick my ass. 5 Rounds of 16 ga 6 shot straight to the head within 25 yards finally dropped it but didn't kill it, had to finish it off with a 357mag,,those buggers are tough.

That scared the Billy Jesus out of me, let me tell ya,,,,,those bastards are some kinda mean!!! There taking a foot hold around here in a few places now too. But not to any great extent yet.

#6 ·
Temp showing 26 degrees F. Black bears are tearing the neighborhood up looking for trash cans. Wild turkeys all over the damn place. Wild hogs keeping on the outskirts of town and they're all over the place. Crappie hitting great and I am catching them right off the dock to cold to go out in the boat.

#8 ·
4th that was a great video BTW and thank you. Them little piglets are everywhere now aren't they? Was that around your neck of the woods? Y'all have trees? Funny that cruise ship on the news had to come north to hit rough seas.

#10 ·
No stalker not sure where that was but them hogs is in the smoker for sure, no pun intended.
Hog huntin from a chopper. The guys says
"Some people say what you're doing is not fair. They are correct." :headspin:
twa yes the hogs are spreading all across the U.S. and destroying millions and millions of dollars worth of crops. They will survive the cold up your way no problema. Had a whole crew of them cross a dirt road years back when riding my bicycle. Damn small one came right up to me like 3 feet away "you got a problem?" :scared: Kept my .44 special pointed at his cranium just in case. He stared me down and left. Brave little buggers I kind of like em cept for the damn damage their doin.

[video=youtube;Gj5dd-Bge5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5dd-Bge5I[/video]

#11 ·
Sorry for going off topic Tim about the cold. There was a TV show about hog hunting from the air. Called boar hunting around here and people pay to shoot them. Luckily the coyotes, bears and the rarely seen wolf have kept them out. Varmints with no season up here. The lack of hunting and stocking old species has become an issue. But that's another thread. Cool vid. What about the Le Croix lady it went to?;)

#13 ·
Hope they collected the harvest. We used to have big old neighborhood BBQs when we took out some pigs. Good eating - dig a pit, burn down some coals, layer rocks, place soaked burlap sacks of pig and cover up with metal cover and more coals and then have fun. Let slow cook all day and dig up and smack yo lips. Yum...

[video=youtube;tMmgVRVHN2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMmgVRVHN2Y[/video]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.