Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who likes Camping?

Feedback Score

I know my wife and friends thinks I must be nuts. I like to camp year round. There can be snow on the ground or 100+ temps. and there I'll be camping. Afew years ago I started thinking about a heater for the tent. This year I finally got one. I look forward to seeing how it works out this coming Winter.

Feedback Score

I have a 1990 Coleman Williamsburg Popup and love it. It has a 13500 BTU AC/with heat strip,shower,water heater.We camped 33 nights last year and hope to do more this year.

Feedback Score

As a young geologist I got to camp in some pretty wild areas of the north. Now in middle age the wife and I get out in the woods a couple of times a year. We live in WA, so there's plenty of places to camp.

I prefer driving to the end of a logging road and pitching a tent to a prepared camp site, but the wife likes having a door on her facilities. I say shovels are cheap, but she wins more often than not.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

We camp out (as a family) each 4th of July weekend on Skyline drive at the Big Meadows campground. No cabins or pup ups, just tents (and a few erectable carports(every other sucker there sits in their cars when it rains. We play drinking games and cook steaks while eating in the open. hehehehe

Feedback Score

Default I love to camp out.

Job as well as work at home keeps me so busy I have a hard time scheduling some nice, relaxing camping time these days though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I've been doing a lot of camping with my sons and their troop. Mostly backpacking - the boys love backpacking. Of course, now that I'm getting a bit older, comfort necessities are more critical; sleeping on nearly-bare-ground is not a lot of fun.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I previously posted camp pics from 07 in this thread. The pics below were from 2008, but there is only 50 days to Campualot 2009.

I don't know if this is typical of groups anywhere else, but people in our group, when drunk in the woods, always dig a big hole.

Collector & Enthusiast GreenBlood10's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Fritz, love the pics. Looks like your crew got bigger as well. How many chick deep holes littered the woods when you left that place? haha
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.