Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Fisherman out there. ???

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Any Fisherman out there. ???

Testing some lines and rods off my dock. 7ft. ugly stick 8# test line. Shimano 1000 reel. Just casting and screwing around. Damn did this big old honker largemouth slam my bait.
    Had a black worm on and wasn't expecting the damn thing. Thought I was snagged.
    Why the hell do they hit when your not expecting anything.
    Since they have cleaned up the St. Johns river the fishing is getting great. Any fishermen out there. ??
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I love to fish when I can get the time. We catch Rock right off the beach out here. On the other side there's a pond w/ Largemouth and Crappie. Just a narrow strip on land in between the salt water and the fresh water, the beavers seem to be trying to turn it into one big pond.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I like to, or use to. It's been a while since I've even bought a license, the last time I went out was about 3 years ago on a friends boat just outside Ocean City, MD.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Skylar got a pole for her birthday. he wants to come to got place and go practice with it but we aint had the time

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I'm jealous 4thIDvet, as I love bass fishing, but here in Colorado they are very small. We do have great walleye and trout though. I haven't gone in a few years due to lack of time.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Guys I have all the gear here and you all are invited to use the boat and come on down and fish. My girl skylar gets first choice and will be the captain. Thats P.T.s little girl and she will make your heart melt.
    Saw this sight sitting empty and tossed out a post to see if anyone else liked fishing.
    P.T. stops over, Tanvil promised to stop in and Coils if you want to or vist Florida, get the heck down and do some fishing. The bass are really starting to hit.
    My buddy in Port Saint Lucie has all the salt water set-up and we go offshore with him. Love salt water fishing.
    The invite is there so come on down.
    Guess we don't have too many fisherman on the sight.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendeljaeger View Post
    I'm jealous 4thIDvet, as I love bass fishing, but here in Colorado they are very small. We do have great walleye and trout though. I haven't gone in a few years due to lack of time.
    We were posting at the same time. Same here. I have all the gear and boats but just don't seem to have the time to fish.
    The Fed Govt. forced a cleanup of the St. Johns river. Damn are the Bass hitting now. I am the worlds worst fresh water fisherman and I am catching the darn things.
    Crappie season was great this year. Average 2 pounders with a limit of 25.
    Same offer stands. Get to Florida and the boats and gear are here for you.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I might take you up on that 4th. I didn't know the crappie got that big in the St. Johns, up here in Tallahassee we get them that big in Lake Talquin. I can remember the St Johns in the early 80's it was a shame. Lived in Tampa at that time and used to go over to flounder fish the Atlantic side of the state. Anyway if the offer is open this summer I'll take you up on it.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

We've got great fishing here in SD. Walleye is the most sought-after, with largemouths, crappie and various river fish common. Cats and sturgeon, too.

Yo, what up my Ninja! gmanindahood's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Living most of my life along the Delaware river in NJ allowed me to catch a nice variety of fish including stripers, musky's, perch, and some of the biggest catfish I have ever seen (not to mention those damned eels!). Since I moved to the state of Delaware last July I haven't done any fishing yet but was able to catch a bunch of nice blue claw crabs at the end of last summer which I quickly brought home and cooked up. Fortunately the spot I found is less than 5 minutes from my house on rte. 9.
    It takes a nation of millions to hold us all back!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.