Thread: Buckmaster Knives

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Buckmaster Knives

Talk about a blast from the past. I was a Rambo-saavy kid that always wanted one but could never afford one. Now they are only a $200-300 investment- YIKES! Can't believe how much those things are still commanding on auction. Buck should re-introduce them. I've always liked my other Buck knives.

The Buckmaster even has its own website LOL

The Buck-184 Buckmaster - The peak of survival knives!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I've never been into the rambo type knife but every Buck knife I've ever had was highly reliable. They made one called the 'Selector' that came w/ an interchangeble blade. You can switch from a skinning blade to a very serious bone saw blade in seconds. Mine is probably close to 20 years old and still going strong.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I wish I'd have picked up one or two of these when they we more affordable. $300 for one on ebay is outrageous

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    I wish I'd have picked up one or two of these when they we more affordable. $300 for one on ebay is outrageous
    But if they are not making them anymore the price will sure to go up. Might be a good investment?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

geepers! i had several of those and gave them away! don't know what happened to my issue one. it got lost in some jungle--

it was a good knife. i never did find the saw teeth to be of much use. but it was big enough to hack through some thick underbrush.

it was not as useful as the regular issue knife and a purpose made brush cutting tool though.

those photos bring back memories though. --i think i got a few pair of those boots still.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.