Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 124 lb catfish

Feedback Score

Default 124 lb catfish

Gunco Regular Francisco Pizarro's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just across the river and I didn't know about it. Must have missed it on the news.

Feedback Score

i wish i had a slab of that for the grill..probably need a 4 wheel drive to pull the skin off that one..
    you got to kill it to grill it...Ted Nugent

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

dang thats a big ole fish
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I live really close to Lake Texoma, lol! That isn't the biggest though, well maybe BLUE cat, but I have seen a 143lbs in person one ice on display. Catfish get HUGE.
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by magnus392
    I live really close to Lake Texoma, lol! That isn't the biggest though, well maybe BLUE cat, but I have seen a 143lbs in person one ice on display. Catfish get HUGE.
    They're living garbage disposals........ick I'd hate to have to clean that bad boy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

my dad caught a 35 lb catfish and it was pretty nastyto clean so i can imagin what that would be like
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

When I was going to chiropractic school in Iowa, in order to make some spare cash,I would scuba dive the Mississippi river to bring up fresh water clams. The Japs use then to make small "buttons" they place in farmed oysters to make cultured pearls. While down there, visibility was about one foot on good days. Many times I would see a huge "shadow" go buy me. Some looked like the size of a VW bug! I thought they were either huge cats or sturgeons. What ever they were, they were HUGE!! I think there is a lot of smart cats down there at least as big or bigger than this one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

how about this one from veit cong

Ash

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by charger0122
    how about this one from veit cong
    How'd you get the picture of the fish I caught?? (joking, I can only wish)LMAO (I bet it put up a good fight though.)
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.