View Poll Results: Which MBR?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • FAL (please make specific suggestions)

14 60.87%
  • PTR-91

5 21.74%
  • VEPR II .308 (with the 20 round mags coming available)

2 8.70%
  • AR-10

2 8.70%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recent posts got me thinking............POLL TIME

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Did anyone figure out the G3 mag conversion? I recall seeing that on the Saiga12 shotgun forums a while back. My understanding is that FAL mags won't fit. I think I'm going to get me one just to play with the mags!

Feedback Score

Pookie, I'd have to look again but the guy Battlerifle g3 supposedly did figure our the Saiga .308 G3 mag conversion and was going to start selling kits. I'd have to go read his thread again. At this point thats about the only way I would consider getting a .308 Saiga because the factory mags are impossible to get. Hey if Promag is making the VEPR mags, why don't they make some Saiga mags while they are at it?
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Because they are made with excellent condition Austrian parts kits and their receiver, making them less expensive than their rifles made from all new DSA made parts.Type II receiver just because it looks the best (IMHO). I don't know if they have gone up but the dealer price was $795.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score

Thats not too bad of a price. Wouldn't it be better if I wanted one like my first FAL pic to get a parts kit, a DSA reciever, the other parts I want, and have it built?
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ya know I'm looking at my spare parts, and I have a "beater" G3 barrel from the A4 parts kit I purchased a few years ago with the exclusive purpose of using the collapsible buttstock a part of my pre-ban G3 collection. NOw that that is "done" I have this perfectly shootable G3 barrel. This discussion has me thinking about dusting it off this summer! "Thanks" Taipan!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Thumb Clip Pull Pin
    STG 58 (FN FAL) Never look back!

Yours,
    Thumb Clip Pull Pin.

could not have said it better!!!
    Be sure to check out:
    www.warroom.com
    and
    www.michaelsavage.com

What ever it is I'm against it.
    Always question authority.

Feedback Score

LOL glad to be of service.

Feedback Score

Well People, it was a landslide, the FAL got 3x the number of votes as the runner up. Thats a very stong opinion. I think I did a similar poll over on AR15.com about a year ago and got the same results. When I can I'll start thinking about putting one together......that should be...oh.....no time soon .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.