View Poll Results: Which MBR?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • FAL (please make specific suggestions)

14 60.87%
  • PTR-91

5 21.74%
  • VEPR II .308 (with the 20 round mags coming available)

2 8.70%
  • AR-10

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recent posts got me thinking............POLL TIME

Feedback Score

Default Recent posts got me thinking............POLL TIME

When I get back on my feet I want a .308 semi auto. Really I want them all, but I can only afford one to start with of course. Which one though? For some reason I am not that hot on the M-14. No good reason, it just hasn't hit my fancy yet. So..........I cam up with a little list and I'd like everybody and anybody to vote and share their experiences. Also if you can suggest anything to change right off the bat or optics and accessories that would be good to have right away...please suggest. I'll run the poll for one week.
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I would go with a CETME I have a L1A1 but I would have to recomend the CETME first. easy, reliable, accurate. I love it. lost of extras around includeing optics.. nice claw mount..

Feedback Score

Thats true Cetme's are pretty cheap too. Would I be looking at spending alot to have one straightened out to tip top shape though?
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

the first ones were trouble but not any more as far as I know. My first one had to go back but my second one has never missed a beat. I do believe they fixed the assambly problem long ago now. even with the first one being trouble it is still my preferance over a L1A1 .. it is a LOT of fun and looks much "cooler" than a fal.
    I think you should get one in tip top condition rite fron century..

Feedback Score

Atlantic Firearms has Cetme's with a muzzlebrake for only $379, that pretty darn affordable. Well...it will be anyway.

I like the idea of the Cetme or the PTR-91 as right now I'm am drooling over Vector's V93 5.56 rilfe. They'd make a nice pair.

Then again a nice pair might be a VEPR II in .308 and a new Aresenal Inc 5.56 AK.
    Last edited by Polish Taipan; 06-17-2005 at 04:41 PM.

Feedback Score

Cetme for reasons Hotbarrel stated. Although I am fond of all the Arsenal Inc. offerings. I would like one of everything they have ever came out with.

Gunco Regular Thumb Clip Pull Pin's Avatar
    Feedback Score

STG 58 (FN FAL) Never look back!

Yours,
    Thumb Clip Pull Pin.

Feedback Score

FALS RULE!!! I like the FN over a G3 because they seem more like your shooting a sowing machine. Thats how good a FN can feel if it's a good shooter. Also they are very easy to just point and shoot making for good defensive shots. I like HK's for indoor use in 308 but thats just me Though I've thought about Building a very short FAL pistol I think The 51 is way much cooler do to the fact it looks like an MP5 but in 308 hehe

deactive ~ and in trouble Randy's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I had to say PTR-91 for some reason

Hopefully it'll be here today

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

FAL!

Question....?

Have you ever been at a party where there is this GORGEOUS, HOT, and SEXY "Woman" that you just cannot tear your eyes away from? Her "lines" draw your stare back to her "form",... time and time again?

This "object of your attention" is just so damned sensual....She has a shape like NO OTHER,...with all of the right things in all of the right places. You GLANCE her direction,..AGAIN?

Someone you know tries to tell you she has "issues", and she is "just not all that"!. In your mind you know that nobody is perfect, but this BABE .... is just plain ... SEXY!

She may have some history, she may be a little "experienced", others may have moved on away from her,..but something about her is just too alluring to discribe and you just want to "know" her.

Ever?

FAL BABY,...FAL! ...PERIOD.

PS,..Metric!....Pay NO ATTENTION to her UGLY "Inch" SISTER.

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.