WTK:what are H&K 30 rnd G3 mags going for?

Thread: WTK:what are H&K 30 rnd G3 mags going for?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Question WTK:what are H&K 30 rnd G3 mags going for?

I have a friend that inherited a Greek H&K clone (SAR 8) and 4 or 5 what I believe are factory 30 rnd mags(the ones that look like 2 20s welded together). My friend burried my other friend and his mother (whose ashes were on the mantel) and father (whose ashes were found in the garage). He is trying to recoup the funeral expenses by selling the guns. Thanks in advance!!
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score

The regular 20 rounders in either aluminum or steel are abundant and cheap. The 30 round "outside contract"H&K magazines are more rare, I last saw them listed on "gunsamerica" and the guy was selling two 20 rounders and a 30 rounder as a set. Not the Pakistani crap 30 rounder either

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Cheaper than Dirt lists the steel 30 rounders in their catalog for $9.97. Maker not listed.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks guys. The H&K ones are pretty rare and so are hard to price. And this friend looks like he's gonna keep the rifle now.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.