Thread: Tactical stock Mark 14 Opinions?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Tactical stock Mark 14 Opinions?

After a long debate with my LEO buddy, we've decided the M14 is "the" Tactical/CQB/entry platform we would select to replace the M4.

That said, there's the "tactical stock" system seems to be a very very lucrative item. I don't have much info, except it is called the "Sage EBR/Mark 14
    Tactical Stock/Accurizing System"

Does anyone know if this is more than a laser-gun looking $700 oddity, or is it even being considered for use in the entry teams over in the sandbox?

A shortened barrel version of this, along with a good muzzle brake, would IMO be "the" room clearing platform of choice. Good solid .308 to penetrate whatever may be in the way too!

This is that all-black pistol grip + collapsible stock + integral rail + bedded stock contraption that I've only been able to find on Fulton Armory's website:

http://www.fulton-armory.com/MAParts.htm

ATD
    Feedback Score

OOO! I have read something about that. It was in Gun Buyer's annual presents # 34 Special Weapons for military and police magazine. It says that it is being used by special forces, it enhanced controlability on full auto, due to lowering the action in relation to the stock and suposedly fits so tight that you don't have to glass bed the reciver to the stock.

they also said that it reduced felt recoil. weather or not any of that is true I don't know, I haven't shot one. And I think someone is making a knock off because I have seen one at a gun show and the guy said it wasn't the one from fulton.
    In a hour of darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I was checking in to those back in the summer and you can get them in different styles as in Ca. (neutered) style and AR15 stock style and the style pitured above. The main drawback is the price, after I recovered from the shock the style and options I wanted on the stock was gonna cost nearly a grand.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Currently being deployed.

Afghanistan two years ago I believe:

Iraq:

"RPG kaboom tank!"

Comrade Soldier Koverchenko

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, cool pics! That speaks volumes right there - "currently deployed". That's why they retail for $700+

I'll never be "deployed" with a F/A M14 so I could handle a cheaper imitation, just so it performs well and doesn't melt after 2 mags. When I first saw this I thought it was that one for the SKS but then I realized the magazine wasn't curved.

What really interests me is the fact that you can put that collapsible stock that kinda reminds me of my G3 stock, OR the M16 stock. A side-folder would be a nice option too.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

you should look into MacMillan stock's website I looked there a couple weeks ago and saw some options for the M14 platform, one was a sidefolder stock.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.