Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FAL recievers

Feedback Score

Try falfiles.com. court in fl I beleive is his name has almost always got them. DSA type 1 or 2 435.00 shipped. That seems to be the going price. Every now and then you will see a imbel for sale but they are much harder to come by.
    HTH
    Rad

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

if you want a challenge try a century receiver. I've heard they have gotten better than they were before.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm not really into some of the challenges involved with what I've read about on century recievers. Although I have the knowledge I don't have some of the advanced machine tools to enjoy any kind of alterations to get something to work. Thanks for the link WhiteDevil, although it looks like they haven't updated it lately, I'll shoot them an email and see what's up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

DCI has no fal receivers in production I checked in to this a while ago and the add is about a year old. DSA,Entreprise Arms,Century are the only ones I have been able to find .check out entreprise.com

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcrider39 View Post
    DCI has no fal receivers in production I checked in to this a while ago and the add is about a year old.
    Maybe they just had a short run of them. It's probably been @ 12 months since I got mine, but I was on a waiting list for many months before that. I don't understand why they don't make more of them. There's always a market for a quality FAL receiver.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I was on the DCI list for over a year and never heard anything from them. I contacted Harlan a couple of months ago, He said He has not seen any in quite a while. It did not sound very encouraging.

Feedback Score

Default FAL RCVRS

Had good luck with Entreprise I's and III's. Used some CIA III's.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I've built 2 Fals on Enterprise 1 receivers. They worked well for me. One will shot 1 inch groupe and under. The other about 2 inch. Both were easy builds

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerbender View Post
    I'm not really into some of the challenges involved with what I've read about on century recievers. Although I have the knowledge I don't have some of the advanced machine tools to enjoy any kind of alterations to get something to work. Thanks for the link WhiteDevil, although it looks like they haven't updated it lately, I'll shoot them an email and see what's up.
    If you think Century's would be a challenge, wait till you get your hands on a ORF (If they should ever materialize ). Maybe the toothfairy will bring us some.................................

Feedback Score

I have been on the DCI list for a couple years and have heard nothing. I ended up buying a complete Century gun and "rebuilding" it. It was a turd when I got it and I paid accordingly. Runs great now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.