Whats a HK 91 clone worth???

Thread: Whats a HK 91 clone worth???

Feedback Score

Default Whats a HK 91 clone worth???

I'm thinking of selling my kit gun. what do you think the going price is these days for these??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i bought a hesse for 325 2 years ago... just depends on who you talk too. might check gunbroker to see what they are auctioning for... thats usually a good price determiner.

Feedback Score

stamped steel receiver ? stainless receiver ? POS aluminum cast with weaver rail recevier ?

Always room for more HKaltwasser's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What kind of kit is this?Original Hk?FMP P ortuguese?Do you have a receiver with this kit?I ask because i might be interested and it would help you figure out price.Also ,does this kit have a usable barrel or has it been cut for atf standards.HK clones assembled go for 750$ to 1,800 depending on what it is,but this is a parts kit, right?HK parts kits go from 350$ to 650$.I'm curious to what kind of kit your talking about because that does matter on the price.Adam weber offers good condition kits that come with a new barrel from ptr for 479$

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i had a Springfield SAR-8. Greek mfg on H&K tooling. at the time it's value went anywhere from 800.00 to 1200.00 depending on who you asked. ended up trading it for an A2 style Bushmaster HB with a Simmons sight.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.