Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Unissued Hakim!!!!

Feedback Score

That's the ugliest rifle that ever came out of Egypt. Since I feel sorry that you over paid at the pawnshop and it being the Christmas season and me being a all around good guy... I would more than happy to...to...to..

That's one heck of a fine rifle and a steal of a deal. Buy yourself a beater to shoot and put that one under glass. I am jealous and envious. Congratulations!

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up MG-13 magazine modifications?

Quote Originally Posted by Markp View Post
    There is a guy selling refurbished (but not unissued ones) like the one I have below for about $550 on gun broker... I think I got a pretty nice weapon out of the deal. I picked up an 8 pack of MG-13 mags to modify, a little extra ammo capacity never hurt anyone. I just didn't want one of those dangerous "assault weapons".

Mark
    Thanks for all the compliments guys. I guess it was my turn to score a deal this time. Hey Mark, your rifle looks great! What are the modifications that you have to do on the MG-13 mags to make them work properly?
    will6970
    Last edited by will6970; 12-10-2010 at 02:52 AM.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by will6970 View Post
    Thanks for all the compliments guys. I guess it was my turn to score a deal this time. Hey Mark, your rifle looks great? What are the modifications that you have to do on the MG-13 mags to make them work properly?
    will6970
    There are a number of threads about it online. Thanks for the rifle compliment (yours looks better!)

Basically it boils down to this.

Grinding off the front catch, removing part of the spine, welding in a new mag catch, and modifying the follower to work with the bho on the hakim.

Pretty simple actually.

Mark

Feedback Score

I love Hakims and both of yours are beautiful rifles. I have never seen on in new condition like yours, you scored the deal of the year with that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.