Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: STG 44 22cal rifles cheap

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

gunbot day and night, you cant check once a day, you have to be on it all the time and set the sound notification your computer will emit a sound when the ammo you want is available

I also go to other firearms sites, other members will give you the heads up

cabelas has it the guys post its availability then it goes, I have not had any trouble getting standard 22lr at a fair price in the last 4 months, Im still seeing high cost on CCI Mini mags, I was in jacksonville last saturday the LGS has plenty of everything including mini mags
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

no 22lrin WI to speak of . I hit walmart an Gander MTN all the time very littel luck so far.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

you are looking in the wrong places, again hit gunbot morning noon & night, hit other websites like ar-15.com other members post when sales are going on or pending. personally there is a guy on florida concealed carry who posts everytime a 22lr bulk sale comes up, these are your new sources

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

At least there getting to be more reasonable in price, I'd seen one after FyredUp got one last year and I thought they were way to expensive for what they were.

If I see one in the 250-300 range again,,I just may get one after all,,,they are pretty cool looking! And I sure as Hell can't afford a real WW11 vintage "real SG-44" one. Or the ammo for it !! I just wish they didn't have a cast receiver though,,otherwise it would be done up for a conversion to 9mm,,in a heart beat!!! Now THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!

Especially sense 9mm is about the same price as 22 lately! DOWWW!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

they are sold out from the link I previded others may have this price im not sure

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not on Gun Broker,, those dummies are still asking >500 in many cases.

I chatted-ed with a guy from the place in the link and he said he update me if they came back in. I'll defiantly jump on one if they come back in stock at that last price.

Feedback Score

I have an Stg44-22. It is fun to shoot, accurate, and VERY cool. It is a little heavy but not so much as to be a problem. Everyone wants to see it and many want to shoot it when I have it at the range.

The weak link is the magazine. If you aren't careful loading the shells will fall down inside the magazine and the only way to get them out is to tip the magazime over, pull the spring tension lever all the way down, and shake it until they fall out. Do NOT pull that spring tension release down more than one round space at a time to prevent that.

d65
    Feedback Score

Default Stg44

Quote Originally Posted by BackAgain View Post
    I have an Stg44-22. It is fun to shoot, accurate, and VERY cool. It is a little heavy but not so much as to be a problem. Everyone wants to see it and many want to shoot it when I have it at the range.

The weak link is the magazine. If you aren't careful loading the shells will fall down inside the magazine and the only way to get them out is to tip the magazime over, pull the spring tension lever all the way down, and shake it until they fall out. Do NOT pull that spring tension release down more than one round space at a time to prevent that.

I bought one for near $500 over a year ago. Love the gun and the way it shoots! Now shotgun news, on the back cover has their .22lr Mp40. Gotta have one. Sure can't afford the originals!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Now shotgun news, on the back cover has their .22lr Mp40.
    Looks ok, did a search, but I might wait and see if the price comes down like the 44 did. The SRP is $550
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

stg 44 2014 rebate

stg 44 22lr evaluation

stg-44 22lr for sale

stg100cent for sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.