Thread: Brain transplant

Feedback Score

Default Brain transplant

A mid-level executive was so frustrated at being passed over for promotion year after year, that, in frustration, he went to a
    brain-transplant center in the hope of raising his I.Q. 20 points.

After a battery of physical and psychological tests, he was told by the center's director that he was an acceptable candidate.

"That's great!" the executive said. "But I understand that this procedure can be really expensive."

"Yes, sir, it can," the director replied. "An ounce of accountant's brain for example, costs one thousand dollars; an ounce of an economist's brain costs two thousand; an ounce of a corporate president's is forty-five thousand. An ounce of a Liberal's brain is
    seventy-five thousand dollars."

"Seventy-five thousand dollars for an ounce of a Liberal's brain?? Why on earth is that?"

"Do you have any idea," the director asked, "how many Liberals we would have to kill?"
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
    -Benjamin Franklin

"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
    Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.

In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots

Feedback Score

You know what they say use it or lose it.
    "The way of the warrior is death, this means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. It means nothing more than this, it means to see things through, being resolved."---Yamamoto Tsunemoto's Hagakure

Gunco Girleen pistol-packin-wifey's Avatar
    Feedback Score

LOVED that one!
    "The friendliness and charity of our countrymen can always be relied upon to relieve their fellow citizens in misfortune.... Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character...." -- President Grover Cleveland

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

good one
    When Injustice Becomes Law....Rebellion Becomes Duty

The only thing wrong with Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was that it was the South, not the North, that was fighting for a government of the people, by the people and for the people."

-- H. L. Mencken

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.