Gunco Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Things to do while in Wal Mart

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  magnus392 
#1 ·
HAHAHA don't know about ya'll but I will have to try a few of these.....lol :rofl:

Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples? carts when they aren?t looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, ?Code 3? in house wares and see what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M?s on layaway.

6. Move a ?CAUTION ? WET FLOOR? sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you?ll invite them in if they?ll bring in pillows from the bedding department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ?Why can?t you people just leave me along??

9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!

14. When an announcement covers over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream ?NO! NO! It?s those voices again!!!

And; last, but no least!)

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, ?There is no toilet paper in here.?

See less See more
#3 ·
my friends an i used to have fun in walmart... the funniest thing we ever did was find a really long reel of 50lb test fishing line, tie it to the shelf it was on and start wandering around... on a security camera you cant see it... so we walked ALL over the store stringing this stuff out. we even trapped people in rows they were browsing in. after we ran out of string we proptly left. it was funny watching people walk along and then all of a sudden run into an invisible barrier.

G
#4 ·
Taz,
Now your talkin. We just got us a new super wally world today. I can't wait till my college age son comes home we will have to try some of those we haven't done before.
One of our favorite things is to stand by the tickle me Elmos or what ever moves and makes noise and push all the buttons as many and as fast as we can. It gets the place rockin!:headspin:

#5 ·
Cimarron said:
Taz,
Now your talkin. We just got us a new super wally world today. I can't wait till my college age son comes home we will have to try some of those we haven't done before.
One of our favorite things is to stand by the tickle me Elmos or what ever moves and makes noise and push all the buttons as many and as fast as we can. It gets the place rockin!:headspin:
HAHAHA I thought I was the only one to make a whole aisle of critters dance, sing, and move......lol PUSH AND RUN!!!!!!!! :rofl: then still laugh your a$$ off when your 4 aisles away and can still hear the racket......lol

#6 ·
Don't laugh, but the rare occasion that I go into a WalMart I cut the power off of ALL the stereos and turn the volume up to full blast.
I can hear those things going off all the way from across the store as those people who have to touch everything click the power buttons!:D

#7 ·
Taz38 said:
HAHAHA I thought I was the only one to make a whole aisle of critters dance, sing, and move......lol PUSH AND RUN!!!!!!!! :rofl: then still laugh your a$$ off when your 4 aisles away and can still hear the racket......lol
Singing Elmos, dancing Tiggers, and Boobahs...You're not the only ones that do that. My kids hate me when i do that kind of stuff, they pretend they don't know me and walk off.

#8 ·
With the exception of the trail of tomato juice into the can, I have done all of those.

But you need to add taking tennis rackets of the shelf and playing a game in the aisles to the list. One time we lost a ball and never did find it.:D

And I can't believe filling up a shopping cart and leaving it wasn't on the list.

#12 ·
I cannot help but set all the toys off :lol: My wife hates me for doing that! My kids are little and love it! The best are those toy cop cars, fire trucks, and ambulances. I try to get as many going at one time. :D

When I'm in Best buy I have cut the power to the stereos too and set the volume way up! :lol:

#14 ·
When I worked retail and just loved to see people like you guys. O focurse now that i'm out of retail I do the same thing.

#15 ·
oh man, i have to go to walmart today.......i'm definitely trying the fishing line thing.......that's just too funny! bwwwhhhaaahhahahahahhaaha! :lildevil:

#16 ·
Here's one for you, Taz. I actually did this, not thinking. NEVER AGAIN.

I had a cart full of beer and then realized I needed some .45 ammo.

I headed to sporting goods and asked the clerk for some ammo. He looked in my cart and just went white. He explained they wouldn't sell ammo and alcohol at the same time under any circumstances. I'd have to put the beer back in order to buy ammo.

I thought he was going to call security.

#19 ·
Those are great Taz! I'm wary of going to the "slum" walmart that is not too far from my home anymore so I drive 30 minutes further and go to a nicer one now.

G
#20 ·
We armed up plenty of mechanical alarm clocks back when they existed. Also we would use the tennis raquets to belt tennis balls way way into the shop from the sporting section. You could get 3 or 4 launched before having to move off. Never heard anyone go aaAAAAGGG! though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.